Kings sales not answering

Discussion in 'Dealer Reviews' started by Neufcruz, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

I ordered my top hat and sprocket on 11/25. Been calling and leaving messages with no luck. Anyone deal with this company on here?

2. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

I've posted on here numerous times NOT to deal with Kings, Gas Bikes, or Zone 8....all the same company......basically you're SCREWED
  3. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

I said King Sales. Not kings bikes. I think they are 2 different companies but then again they seem to run business the same way. Finally got a hold of someone and was busy working on his roof. I had to text him my order info.
    Hopefully I'm not screwed. Lol
  4. Legwon

Legwon New Member

im guessing ur referring to this one ....??

far as i know... last 6 ppl i know of that tryed to order from them had to claim with PP and get the money back.
    kings isnt responding in anyway to anyone.
  5. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

Yes, thats them! Unfortunately I paid with Visa. can I dispute this charge? sorry, never have before.

So if this company is crooked, then where do i get a top hat adapter to run a sprocket and disk brake?I also ordered a candy red anodized 40tooth sprocket.
    Gonna try them again and see whats up.

6. butre

butre Well-Known Member

I've had good luck with kings sales. one guy runs the whole thing so service can be pretty slow but I've not heard of anyone getting ripped off
  7. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

I ave tried again with no luck! I spoke to him the other day as by chance he picked up the phone. Literally told me for 5 minutes about his roof and how he's fixing it. understand that he's a one man team, but return emails and or voicemails so I know whats going on. Give me a logical excuse and lets move on. Keep avoiding the subject and I get nervous.

If needed. Is there another vendor to get a top hat adapter and or colored sprocket from?

8. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

Sorry to bring back to life but I have been very patient with Andrew. I have left multiple messages on his site, voice mails, texts which he said to do. I spoke with him twice and same story. (think he picked up by accident).
    I know its only $100.00 but right now, things aren't going great and thought I would do this project to help eliminate some stress. Now I'm getting pissed! I keep giving him a few more days to get back to me before I dispute the charge and then a few more days and so on etc... Giving him till Monday "again" and then will call bank and go through that mess. Truly hate dishonest people! So until further notice! KINGS SALES are thieves!
    Is there anyone else who sells this product?

9. butre

butre Well-Known Member

try a BBB complaint. he'll start kissing ass then
  10. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

I hate having to do that but he's leaving me no choice. All I've asked from him is just a return call, email, text with a answer. I'm hoping he makes it right in the start of 2016!
  11. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

Sorry to bring back up but wanted to let others/warn others that k
    kings Sprockets Sales/Andrew is a Fn thief. I have been so/too patient with him. So many emails and messages. I know it's only $100 but a part I need. I've been threatening to fight the transaction but kept giving him the Benefit of the doubt, only to be lied to by Andrew the owner himself. DO NOT buy from them.
    If your reading this. I would love to meet you one day and show you my gratitude . If ever in the South Beach area, please look me up. You have my address . Please. Damn thief!

I ordered a 40t top hat. I found a 36t from a local vendor but wasn't sure how much low end I would kill. What are most using? Yes, I want as much top end but didn't want a slug out of the hole.
    Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks all!
  12. JGH122

JGH122 Member

If anyone has been burnt and not received their goods you can do a charge back on your credit card.
    make sure you notify the vender you are going to do this on certain date if the goods aren't shipped.
    Also always check what the "terms and conditions" are before you agree by checking the box at the checkout.
    You just may have agreed to give the vendor all the time he needs to ship the goods.
    Credit cards provide great protection against fraudulent charges, and some can even bag you great cash-back rewards. But perhaps the best thing about paying for your purchases with a credit card is that in the event of a dispute with a merchant, it provides the ultimate ace up your sleeve: the chargeback.

If you didn't receive the goods you ordered or you feel otherwise wronged by the transaction, a chargeback gives you a refund when the retailer won't.
  13. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

I've been so damn busy that I keep forgetting to get a hold of my bank/credit card. I have to do this this week.
    Thanks for reminder.