Labor Day Bicycle Swap Meet (Seabrook, NH)

shawnshank

Local time
5:23 PM
I found this on Craigslist. Thought it might be a good reason to get together for a ride. We can meet somewhere and swarm the swap meet with motors a blazin :devilish:

Actually I'm not certian I can even make it but thought I'd post it anyway. If anyone is interested just post here and people can try to make a plan.

SS

Details from CL:
Labor Day Bike swap meet (like a flea market for bike people) at Recycled Sports of NH in Seabrook, NH on Monday Sept 7, 2009 8am to 1pm. Rain or shine...no rain date.
Vendor Space is free but must be reserved...call 603-474-5695 for details or directions.

Bicycles by Colango, Look, Ritchey, KHS, Peugeot, Airborne, Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, Raleigh, Univega, Orbea, and even a Ted Wojcik. Townie bikes, beach cruisers, mountain bikes, kids bikes, road bikes and even a unicycle. Very rare vintage Brenter Ski Bob...Austrian ski bike!! Parts and accessories....closeout cycling shoes for $45/pair.

Come to the swap meet in the morning and hit the beach in the afternoon...what a day!

Shawnshank, I'm definitely up for it! I haven't been riding much lately, this would be perfect for an afternoon run up the coast. Let's figure a time and place to meet up.

Like I said, I'm going to try to make it. If I don't post here by Saturday more than likely that means that I can't make it.
If I can make it, I'll send you both a pm to arrange phone call with a time and place. I have to think about how I'd get my bike up there from Boston as well since I don't have a truck or bike rack.

Shawnshank, I'm definitely up for it! I haven't been riding much lately, this would be perfect for an afternoon run up the coast. Let's figure a time and place to meet up.

Hi Guys...Hey I definately can't make it on Monday but I would be available for a ride in the Boston area Saturday afternoon 9/5 f your interested. My gf sold her truck so I have no way to transport my bike to NH which means I have to stay local.
Let me know by sending me a pm. We can hit a couple pubs or maybe the barking crab for a couple cold one's and take a nice ride down to southie near the water.
Sounds nice right?

Back