Late night politics

something to remember
at least at many times it seems
we are only as good as our business partners

thread possibly should be moved to the White Zone ???

wish you luck with this biketec -- it don't sound good !!!

ride the motor bike thing

I think you missed the point there gasbikeguy I dont want to deal with communist China! Nor do I want to help a fellow Capitalist sell less than worthy products to our hard working American people who deserve better than all that nonsense.

Please don't take this wrong I'm not goin Brian here I just think business practice is fd up lately and I want people to know whats going on is all

thanx for the offer tho .... say if you need some kits I have some as well

MountainMan, don't think "White Zone". This is pretty germane to buying these kits. Can't really go in "Vendor Review", since that is not for a discussion.

Gasbikes.net or whatever they call themselves, need to be exposed for what they are just a storefront with nothing behind it.

If the price is right and you are willing, buy from them or anyone else.

I would love to find a vendor that sell engine kits and all the parts needed for their "brand" of engine.

What is nice is the non engine kit vendors that sell the improvements that really make these things fun. I really hope that guy comes out with a gas tank line, that will be a nice addition.

I have every part down to the last washer.

I guess it boils down to keep your friends close and your enemy closer

I have removed my statements because I value my job in this weak economy but for those who know ....... now you know

Back