Lawnboy

Local time
2:15 AM
Keith Williams

Just now · Bartlesville, OK

I bit the bullet and mowed my yard the 1st time today. I am always in awe over the tremendous power of my 21" self-propelled 2-cycle Lawnboy. I was running through damp 8" grass and weeds and it NEVER bogged and started first pull. I bought it for $165 from a guy that maintains the park mowers in Tulsa and rebuilds old LB 2-strokes to sell. He re-jets the carbs for greater power output and they are awesome. I will say, I let it sit under my sailboat all winter and the coil took on moisture. It spent 1 hr. on low in a crockpot and was good to go. You couldn't beat one for power and dependability. If anyone is interested I might be able to dredge up his phone number.

Keith Williams

Just now · Bartlesville, OK

I bit the bullet and mowed my yard the 1st time today. I am always in awe over the tremendous power of my 21" self-propelled 2-cycle Lawnboy. I was running through damp 8" grass and weeds and it NEVER bogged and started first pull. I bought it for $165 from a guy that maintains the park mowers in Tulsa and rebuilds old LB 2-strokes to sell. He re-jets the carbs for greater power output and they are awesome. I will say, I let it sit under my sailboat all winter and the coil took on moisture. It spent 1 hr. on low in a crockpot and was good to go. You couldn't beat one for power and dependability. If anyone is interested I might be able to dredge up his phone number.
I use a 4.75 hp lawnboy and the bike flies. Was going to put a larger LB but just no need for it.

Back