Lawsuit against HuaSheng?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by XenonDream, Feb 23, 2010.

1. XenonDream

XenonDream Member

As I was leaving work tonight, I met an MBer-to-be, and he told me that Honda had filed a lawsuit against HuaSheng and that we couldn't get the HuaSheng motors anymore. Is this true, or was that guy a big doody head?

2. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

What was the supposed lawsuit for? I don't think infringement would hold up anymore. Couldn't tell you about the *doody head* part without an interview. :jester:
  3. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Good luck suing in china, they steal alot of western stuff.
  4. andyszyd

andyszyd Member

I would say ALL china makes is stolen from the West, Japan, or elswhere.

The only thing they ever invented was gunpowder and/or firecrackers, but that was looooong time ago.

5. azbill

azbill Active Member

don't forget noodles (pasta) !!! ;)
  6. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

I know that Honda sued a Chinese company over an alleged "cloned" SUV a few years ago. I don't know what ever happened with that...probably still winding through the system.
  7. biketec

biketec Member

It's BS!
    Not to sound like I know everything but I would be the one to know.:detective:
  8. jimraysr

jimraysr Member

If you know, you know and that is that!

There is a thread on this or the other forum that has a lot of information on the Gulf well blowout. Those guys know the business and give a lot of details behind the headlines.

Guys like me have opinions and then there are those who know the truth.

9. biketec

biketec Member

What I can tell you is as far as I know there are no more Honda's coming.
    I don't know if they stopped making them or whats going on, but no more Honda GHX50's.
  10. Porkchop

Porkchop Member

Which engine are you talking aobut here? They make several different models in both 2 stroke and 4 stroke.
  11. biketec

biketec Member

Very good point!
    I made the mistake of assuming he was referring to the HS 142F clone of the GXH50's.
  12. Porkchop

Porkchop Member

I also assumed the same thing, especially if Honda realy is involved. But what about the Titan 50cc engine that Dax sells ? Is it not a direct take off of the Honda 50 ? Who is the Titan made by ?