Left -vs- Right

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, Oct 22, 2009.

1. sparky

sparky Active Member

2. moondog

moondog Member

3. moondog

moondog Member

4. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

5. kerf

kerf Guest

You will re-elect the entire Democratic Congress and doom our Constitution. The MarxoFascist Obama will complete his goal of shutting down free speech and directing the country down the road of Marxism. The third party will only split the votes of those that stand in the way of this happening. I know you're going to do it anyway, just remember where you heard this.

6. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

we all see it going on,yet theres nothing we can do.

7. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

bullsh!t... we are doing what we need to right now. Talking about it, circulating facts, telling others how we think, organizing, protesting, and most importantly voting...

8. kerf

kerf Guest

I am a Reagan Conservative, I believe in the Constitution and the principals espoused by our Founders. From free markets to personal responsibility, I will speak on what I believe. The Democratic Party is almost completely devoid of people that believe like me but there are still Conservatives in the Republican and the Libertarian Parties. What is happening is when a Progressive Republican has lost the primary, they will run as an Independent and split the voters that would vote against the Democrat. We must guard against this by getting involved in local campaigns and supporting the true Conservative. Volunteer in your candidates campaign, put up signs, talk to people, hand out literature, knock on doors or man the phones. Do every thing we can to defeat the Marxist Progressives no matter what political label they wear.

B i t c h i n g on this forum or at the TV may make us feel better but it will do nothing to stop the destruction of our Constitution. That will require effort and action in the streets. Don't tell your grand kids that you were WATCHING the day their future died, if you do there will be consequences on the day of Judgment.

9. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

yep you are right... but what you said just proves what i just said.

Posting things like what you wrote above is what motivates people to go out and do what needs to be done. Learning that you are not alone... and in fact in the majority is a powerful motivating factor. When the word gets out through b i t c h i n g on public forums like this, it solidifies us as a whole.

10. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

There is no difference in D/R Partys, They both Represent the NWO. The Democrats will just do it faster w/ ones like we have in charge now.

Welcome to the United Republic of Earth, One nation under the Corperation and it's Banks... Now under D/R rule! Personally, I think that the polls and election results lie. Way more people must have voted Libritarian last election than what they say.

11. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

not enough of us doing any organizing or protesting.

voting is a sham dude!you ever heard someone say"im just picking the lessor of two evils"?thats what we get to vote on,and weve come to except it.

you can vote independent but youlle never get enough votes.the sheeple out number us now,and they wont know what their in for till its to late.
    first you have to realize that there is no republican or democrats.there all in the same boat and they both want global citizenship.if im not mistaking,in revelations the bible says there will be one world government close to the end of time.if you believe this can all be put back in order and everything is gonna get better,your sadly mistaking.

12. kerf

kerf Guest

Gentlemen, when have you or anyone else voted for a party. Voting is done by individual candidate, a candidate that you should know come election time if you're been paying attention. Look at the history, look at the principles, look at the person, make informed decisions. People always say with pride that they voted, they don't know a dam thing about the issues or a dam thing about who they voted for but they voted. This is about love of country, taking civic obligations seriously and dam it, being involved.

13. kerf

kerf Guest

Just remember Mort, you've elected the two most Marxist Progressive Senators in the whole country, at least before Hillary became SS. Oh yeah, Charlie Rangel is one of yours too.

14. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

this used to be one **** of an industrial nation!what the fuc happend?they have done nothing to protect americans and their jobs.its like they gavem all away.

im done talking for now.this ****s is a joke.its like watching someone rob you and not being able to do nothing about it.

freedom?your not free no more.
    may your chains set heavy upon you,you dumm fucers!!

15. kerf

kerf Guest

You sound like your whipped. I ain't gonna let them whip me, they can put me in the dirt but I'll never be subjugated.

16. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

"They" would be the labor unions. In their mission to "equalize" the salary and benefits of non-skilled workers with skilled workers, they priced labor out of reach for manufacturers and the jobs migrated elsewhere. We didn't so much as give them away, but chased the jobs away and they found homes elsewhere.

17. kerf

kerf Guest

Now, with SCIU, we're gonna do it with health care. I guess we'll need a plane ticket to India to get treated for a hemorrhoid!

18. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

im not whipped!
    im just done talking about it.
    as long as politicians are in control were screwed.just for the record i DONT want one world government,i want the united states to be number 1 like always.
    the more i think about it the madder i get.these rich *******s are doing what they wish with our country.and the sheeple are clapping while they do it.
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

19. kerf

kerf Guest

Don't get discouraged, join a Tea Party in your area, America's wak'n up but fast. On 9/12, the Washington rally, that the official number quoted at 75,000 was actually 1.7 million.

http://www.the912project.com/

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/09/13/the-912-washington-dc-tea-party-rally-what-was-the-attendance-why-the-msm-is-downplaying-the-numbers/

You're not alone.

20. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

i live in central florida.can you find me a tea party cause i havent had no luck?