Lets all wish Paul (doitallpaul) a quick recovery

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Samdallas214, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

As some of you might have noticed doitallpauls has not post in a few weeks.

3 weeks ago Paul had a heart attack,
    he just got out of the hospital today .

I would of posted earlier, but I did not have Paul's permission, until today.
    Until last week I did not know if Paul's was going to live. was another reason.

Paul is doing a lot better but has a long way to go .

Said to tell yawl (you all for those that does not speak southern) he will be posting and riding again ASAP.

Lets all send Paul a get well soon post and wish him the best .

Although I have only know Paul such a short time he has became 1 of the best friend I have ever had, get well soon Paul I have missed you and your post.
    Dankoozy likes this.

2. happycheapskate

happycheapskate Active Member

I am not sure who that is, but well wishes from one Southerner to another!
  3. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

Here's hoping a super helpful guy gets to healing.Too bad we can't repair ourselves like these bikes, go into the garage and swap out the bad part.
  4. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Member

I had a heart attack in 2011, with the aid of our NHS I have made a good recovery. Paul will regain a lot of strength as the weeks and months go by. Don't rush the physio, you can set yourself back if you do too much too soon, but don't neglect it either.

If he's on Warfarin or a similar blood thinning drug, this is serious, listen to the doctors and leave booze alone. It killed my father.

And tell him from me, he'd have been out earlier if he'd stopped looking at the nurses!
  5. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

Sorry to hear this. Hope your going ok doitall pauls and can get back on your bike sometime soon.