LF's Trike powered by Titan Front Wheel Drive!

The joining link clip on the smaller chain is right,while the joining link clip on the larger chain needs reversing(output shaft rotating clockwise) :)

Oh yes! The larger chain meaning the drive chain! The smaller chain is actually sized larger... Will do.

THANKS GUYS!!!

Makes sense.

The other two pics are Baby and Joe Joe.

Great looking fun ride you have there. I had to snikker when I saw your photo below. I couldn't tell if its Baby or Joe Joe but I think one of those buggers saw your PIN # at the ATM. Id keep an eye on them for a while.:D

Attachments

• Photo0678.jpg
    Photo0678.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 506
I had since changed the 10 tooth to a 12 tooth by flipping the jackshaft and now a 14 tooth for better bottom end. This is more desirable for even though top speed is lowered it pulls better on the hills now.
Bought 4 turkeys today at King Soopers. Only one turkey per customer per visit so I kept coming back 4 times and I rode my buggy bike.

I tell you. The versatility of this trike it's starting to become my regular ride. But I still ride Cronus when I have nothing to haul.

But when I get that 3 speed figured in it may see more miles yet.

Here's some of today's pics. That gas station pic I gave the attendant 50 cents and it only took 45 cents!

Gas is getting cheap again!

I'm able to lock up my cage too. I have one lock to the frame then a second lock to go thru the first lock then the padlock goes right to the door tied with the cable lock.

I'll post a pic of that in the morning and of the current jackshaft mod. What's cool is that it's the same chain as the one used when I had the 12 tooth on there. I just removed some washers on the motor mounts to get the chain aligned right.

Attachments

• Photo0731.jpg
    Photo0731.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 498
  • Photo0732.jpg
    Photo0732.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 482
  • Photo0733.jpg
    Photo0733.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 508
Last edited by a moderator:
Baby and Joe Joe were born in my house on Valentines day almost 2 years ago.
Here's Joe Joe. That's the dog looking at you in that ATM pic.

Attachments

• 100_8174 copy.jpg.jpg
    100_8174 copy.jpg.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 484
Back