lightiing system thread

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by upgw, Jun 13, 2008.

1. upgw

upgw Guest

a few months ago i saw a thread about how someone installed a lighting system. i think they used a battery. he had pictures and a lot of good instructions. now i can't find it. does anyone know where it is? i've already found a bunch of other threads but they're not the right one.

2. loquin

loquin Active Member

Click the 'Search this Forum' link, (upper right of forum page,) and enter Light

3. Zev0

Zev0 Member

4. adamtheha

adamtheha Member

Try this one too

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=11107&page=2

I just built myself a bright taillight and motorcycle signal lights powered by a 12volt system. It needs a real 12 volt battery, but that's coming soon. It works pretty good and was not hard to make at all. Some aluminum, a red LED light bar, two motorcycle signal lights, a signal flasher from Canadian Tire, a bunch of 20ga wire, connectors, solder, burnt fingers, melted plastic, lantern batteries, and presto! If somebody wants to I can go through step by step what I did.

5. upgw

upgw Guest

i found a good thread that organized a bunch of the lighting system threads. it had links to like over 40 lighting threads. i checked out over ten of em and still didn't find the one i was looking for. now i can't even find this thread. i saw it last week. i can't find it now.

the search function is kinda frustrating. i've done several searches. it always gives me over a hundred threads. and over 90% of em have nothing to do with what i'm looking for.

i guess it wasn't meant to be. maybe someday i will find em again. finding a specific thread here is next to impossible. i should've bookmarked it.

6. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Tell us exactly what system you are looking for and perhaps 1 of us can find it for you.

7. augidog

augidog Banned

use "advanced search"...you'll have more options for narrowing your results.

to get help here, give us something specific you saw/read in the topic in question.

8. loquin

loquin Active Member

check out the "Advanced Searching" thread in the Forum Help & Suggestions Forum. It's stuck near the top of the thread list.