Listen to this beast... that i'm puting into a schwin stingray occ chopper bicycle...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Me497, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Me497

Me497 New Member

2. Me497

Me497 New Member

gotta love the thumpaaaaa

i love this bike (this is just the motor clamped to my dads bench)
  3. terrence

terrence Member

This will be fun to see. Will you be able to peddle it with that wide of an engine set up?
    Keep us posted. terrence
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

you are going to need some HEAVY DUTY SPOKES !!!!!!!!!!!!

as you -------- ride that thing
  5. Me497

Me497 New Member

no we cut the peddles off and welded a U to fit the motor... it has enough balls to get itself off and going... lol... we need another size 420 chain and a 420 centrifugal clutch...
  6. Me497

Me497 New Member

not really were using both origional wheels LOL!!!!! we're so f***tarded!!!!!!!

w00t I'M LOVING IT!!!!!!!
  7. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

cc count ?????????????

how many CC s you got going there with that beast ?????

the sound of that thing makes one want to --

ride that thing
  8. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

shazam its now a motorcycle, see ya at the d.m.v. il let ya ride up front as bait for the cops! lol!
  9. Me497

Me497 New Member

not sure i'll check later and get back to you... i know its a 5hp
  10. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

over 50cc, in most states = motorcycle. wich means you need an m-license to ride it on public roads. to register an m-cycle, you need speedo odometer, turn sigs, brake light, and night lighting. plus with the fact there is no peddels, it is automatcally a motorcycle

--sorry to be a bring down lol.
  11. SirJakesus

SirJakesus Guest

In New Hampshire any bicycle with a motor attached is considered a motor driven cycle and subject to registration and equipment regardless, so you might as well go hog wild.
  12. Youngbird

Youngbird Member

Move to Delaware....We dont need no stinkin peddals!:evilgrin:
  13. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Member

there are several people here that, every time someone posts a bike they are building that does not have pedals, they jump up and down screaming that is is now a motorcycle, does not belong here and all that other bull manure.
    those people are the reasons I DONT visit this forum as often as I do the other NICER forum.
    back on topic
    I cant wait to see what your finished build looks like, I bet it will be an awesome ride
  14. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

I don't think simply stating the obvious rates being characterized as
    It's good that someone shows some responsibllity in regards to the future of motorized bicycling and frankly that's the reason I do visit this forum.
  15. miletwo

miletwo Member

I think most folks know the laws around these and us pointing out the obvious gets pretty old after a while... just my $.02.

A dad hepling his kid build a motorcycle from scrap parts is not likely to let him ride it to school or anything. I would expect to see this hit the back alleys and abandoned parking lots... for fun, which is what this is all about.

Have fun kid. Looking good.