Look What I Found!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eastwoodo4, Sep 2, 2009.

1. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

theirs this whole other part to this site where they talk about motorizing bikes and stuff!AMAZING!!!

2. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Wow. How about a link!!! I wanna see.
  3. sparky

sparky Active Member

4. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Incredible! I had no idea...
  5. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

It's TRUE !!!!! I've been there!

Lot's of INFO!!

but it's filling with noobs, who can't keep their bikes running, but they (the noobs) are more than willing to give misinformation to other noobs.

No searching.... no reading.... Heck, they won't even look at the "Crash Course" !

rant over..... Miller time!!
  6. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

that is funny sh!t right there budddy!
  7. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

but true!! :annoyed:

8. moondog

moondog Member

Dumb newbees. Sometimes their HT chains fall off because the didn't use a chain tensioner with bearings in it and their chain tensioner broke then they wonder why their gas mileage is so poor or call HT motors junk because they are dumb newbees.

Can't tell them nothing ! Love em when they click that PayPal though. :dunce:
  9. moondog

moondog Member

Dumb newbees can't even mix up a good batch of JB weld. That's the first thing they need to learn ! ! ! Then they come on here and bad mouth the venders because they don't know how to JB weld their studs ! ! ! Dumb newbees ! ! ! :dunce:
  10. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

come on now.if you gotta learn how to use jb weld,maybe they are ****.
    get something thats says made in japan and forget the jb weld.
  11. moondog

moondog Member

What are you saying ? I JB welded all the studs on my TLE33 for nothing ? :dunce:
  12. moondog

moondog Member

I am trying to get my post count high enough to be a site leader. How many more do I need ? I am starting to run out of stuff to say. :dunce:
  13. moondog

moondog Member

Do post counts in the C.C. count toward being a site leader in the motorbike section. I hope I am not wasting my time ! :dunce:
  14. moondog

moondog Member

I was going to do an info thread showing how to take a TLE33 apart and JB weld all the studs to get my post count up but that idea is on hold right now. :dunce:
  15. moondog

moondog Member

All those pictures I took too. :icon_cry:
  16. moondog

moondog Member

Moondog you are a lameass newbee siteleader wannabee !:rolleyes7:

You won't be site leader even if you get a million posts ! :evilgrin:
  17. moondog

moondog Member

Oh yeah, says who ? You ?

You are a lameass newbee siteleader wannabee hater ! ! ! :ack2:
  18. moondog

moondog Member

You are really being a jerk ! ! ! Maybe you could be a site leader ! ! ! :devilish:
  19. scokes

scokes Member

Man, I was sitting there reading this thread, and then it hit me. You are arguing with yourself. That's F**** up, brother. At least pick a fight with someone else. That's what everyone else is doing in the CC.
  20. moondog

moondog Member

That Moondog is one bipolar split personality newbee site leader wannabee ! :dunce: