Looking for 2 Stoke Testers

T

thatsdax

Hi.. I am looking for OT&E testers for my New 2 stoke EPA compliant bicycle engine kits. Denver Area. Contact me if Intrested. All kits and bicycles provided. Thanks..

I live in Daytona Beach Florida, I would be perfect to test it, you could get free advertising too, people on spring break, bike week, all kinds of car shows, Daytona is all about events, that is what there economy runs on, It would be perfect, and the laws in Daytona say pedal assisted is legal. I have bought two engines from you, so you know I am straight up.

I'll gladly rep you to a sales frenzy in GA, I allready tell folksto check w/ you when they ask about my bike

Duane - I gave your URL to one of the guys on a Movie shoot set. He is looking for a bike to ride around the lot. He saw me riding mine and stopped me to find out where to get them. I suspect after he gets one and the others see it, Well you know. Happy Times for everyone. Have fun, Dave
These EPA engines, do they have just a Cat in the pipe? And do you have to change the oil mix?

Back