Looking for a Boston ride

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by chainmaker, May 7, 2012.

1. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

My build should be done in a few weeks and I would like to do a Boston ride the first couple weeks of June, anyone else up? I cant map out a route, I just go in to work there and would like to meet up with a few bikes who ride in and around Boston. I have parking at Copley Sq. Mall and could meet any where around there.

Thanks

2. shawnshank

shawnshank Member

Hey chainmaker,

I live in the Boston area and I'd be up for a ride. When were you thinking? A weekend ride or during the week? I can only do weekend rides and Sundays are usually best for me. Maybe June 3rd, possibly the 23rd or 24th.

Let me know.

SS

3. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

Im a slave to the hospitality business so Sat and Sundays are usually out unlessm I have lots of notice.

4. shawnshank

shawnshank Member

What about a Friday? Specifically Friday May 25th? I am off that day.

5. HseLoMein

HseLoMein Member

lol, i can do it as well, i live in dorchester, i can do friday, i dont have off but i can do it after work.

6. shawnshank

shawnshank Member

Yet another failed Boston ride. We can't seem to ever get enough people to commit to a ride (myself included).

7. 2strokejosh

2strokejosh Member

Maan I'd be soo keen if I lived over there would be sweet going on a group ride! I'd love to cruise without always back tracking from the po po..

8. HseLoMein

HseLoMein Member

Im always game for a ride, weekends are tough for me, unless we do a family type event where there is a central "base" and we ride from there

9. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

I have a hard time with weekends as well. I usually have wednesday and thursdays off. Im still trying to get my bike going, but man I really want to get a little ride in, either down by me or up towards the city.