Looking for a Boston ride

chainmaker

Local time
1:52 AM
My build should be done in a few weeks and I would like to do a Boston ride the first couple weeks of June, anyone else up? I cant map out a route, I just go in to work there and would like to meet up with a few bikes who ride in and around Boston. I have parking at Copley Sq. Mall and could meet any where around there.

Thanks

Hey chainmaker,

I live in the Boston area and I'd be up for a ride. When were you thinking? A weekend ride or during the week? I can only do weekend rides and Sundays are usually best for me. Maybe June 3rd, possibly the 23rd or 24th.

Let me know.

SS

Yet another failed Boston ride. We can't seem to ever get enough people to commit to a ride (myself included).

lol, i can do it as well, i live in dorchester, i can do friday, i dont have off but i can do it after work.

Maan I'd be soo keen if I lived over there would be sweet going on a group ride! I'd love to cruise without always back tracking from the po po..

Im always game for a ride, weekends are tough for me, unless we do a family type event where there is a central "base" and we ride from there

Im always game for a ride, weekends are tough for me, unless we do a family type event where there is a central "base" and we ride from there

I have a hard time with weekends as well. I usually have wednesday and thursdays off. Im still trying to get my bike going, but man I really want to get a little ride in, either down by me or up towards the city.

Back