Looking for Rack Mounted Kits Tester Testers

T

thatsdax

hi.. I am looking for Rack mounted EPA Approved Engine kit tester testers in the Denver Area. All engine rack kits and bicycles provided to qualified tester testers. Contact me if interested. Thanks..

I'll test out that Titan when I get it,Duane,on my schwinn.
That's pretty awesome,actually.
Looks like Wednesday. I can't wait.

OK.. That is good news.

Yes..The style you are getting is tested and proved. You will love it. Also.. I will be getting a new style in 8-12 weeks . I will need a Tester for the new style. So. Keep in touch. We can talk about things when you get here. If you are up to testing the new version carrier in the coming weeks. That would be great if you are interested. Keep in touch. I still need qualified testers for other versions as well. I need 2 or 3 more testers. Thanks..

if ya cant find anyone close, ill provide my own bike. just send me the kit. im doing a vid review of this boygofast kit. i regret ever buying from him. i shoulds bought from you. i know (now) that you fix the things the chinese dont know how to make good....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tater

Thanks.. I will let you know Tater. I am getting a slew of new products, and I only have 1 other engineer and currently 2 testers. I need 2 or three more. I will look to out of State if I can not find any locally. Thanks..

Just registered and looking to get into this motorized bike thing,looking for plans on how to build.Have 2 mountain bikes and lot of weedeaters...any help...gas way to expensive!

I'll be a tester!

I'll be a tester if you need one. I live in Delaware and you would have to ship me the stuff, But I am more than capable of sending you good pics through the installation process and a good thorough review of anything and everything. I am an Aircraft Mechanic by trade so I can handle this no problem, and have a real interest in this motorized bike thing.

Cheers!

Back