Looking for thread on Chirs Hill CH80 kits...

MauserBob

Local time
8:25 AM
Hello out there, new guy here. I'm interested in getting one of Chris Hill's CH80 kits and after perusing his website I found his mention of an ongoing review thread of his product. I tried to search for it but came up empty, so I was hoping that one of you could direct me to that thread....thanks in advance. :)

Rob.

HI,

I do remember Chris Hill getting good reviews on his engines...I think he is located in Canada.

Hope this helps some...

Andrew

the review of the CH80 was pulled during a broad sweep, all official mbc-reviews were removed to be fair. no reflection on chris or his product. the engine/kit received a very favorable review.

for more detail, get with beach cruzin, he's still running it: @beach cruzin

Okay, thanks for the info guys.

A question comes to mind.....Augidog, you said "official" reviews were removed; does that imply that general members such as myself can still post up reviews on this or any other products we try out, or is all such activity verboten? Don't want to get in the doghouse so soon :D, but I am always of a mind to throw someone a verbal bone if I like their product....as long as it's okay to do so.

Rob.

please DO post consumer-reviews. brutally honest ones, both positive and negative. the official ones were removed because it was messing with the consumer's-environment here. that was my bad, i was trying to do the right thing, but unless MBc can purchase the samples there will always be some question about the validity of such "official" reviews.

Last edited:
Back