Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley Riderzzz (OCTOBER 4th,2009)

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by CroCop145, Sep 24, 2009.

1. CroCop145

CroCop145 New Member

Do you live in the Sherman Oaks, North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Encino, Studio City, or neighboring suburbs? If so, LETS RIDE!:devilish::devilish: Next Sunday the 4th(fourth) Of October @ 11am you are invited for a 20 or so mile ride. Starting at the Sherman Oaks Galleria on Sepulveda Blvd and Ventura and going to the Los Angeles Zoo in Griffith Park for a Lunch Break. We will either take ventura-->Barham (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...169346,-118.481026&spn=0.061073,0.154324&z=13) or just keep it simple and take magnolia. PM me with any question...ALL ARE WELCOME!! If you have a better route then SUGGEST it to the thread. I ride daily from Sherman Oaks to Downtown so i know much longer routes thru hollywood and surrounding areas for future reference..= )

20 yr old Electrical Engineer( Renewable Power Systems)- Avid MMA competitor and FAN of contact sports-
    My ride:
    80cc 'Raw' with NCS Performance Carb + Air Filter, Bosch Performance Plug, Straight Piped Exhaust, upgraded Fuel line..

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009