lots of spokes

Just finished the Build, now its fine tuning time before I fire it up. I need to trim a little off the fenders, put a spacer on the 36T sprocket and finish the lights. All in all I am pleased with my 1st build, but it still has to run before I can talk. I am taking my time and am learning a tone. Thanks to the web site I only pulled out a few hairs in the process.
Thanks
Stryker

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 848
Cool. Lotsa' chrome. Musta been a b**** fishing the nuts and bolts for the sprocket through all those spokes.

Did you lose any spokes in the sprocket mount? Did all the bolts line up or did you have to leave some out?
Man. That is a sweet bike.

My heart skipped a beat. What a great challenege and tremendous patience.
That's a kick a** bike

Did you lose any spokes in the sprocket mount? Did all the bolts line up or did you have to leave some out?
Man. That is a sweet bike.

This one is only a 72 spoke wheel and not the 144, so I only had to drop a size in the bolts and I kept all my spokes. If you ordered your engine from Dacs his sprocket mount comes with the bigger hardware. They will not fit between the spokes, a trip to home depot to pick up smaller nuts bolts washers and lock washers and you are good to go. Then all you need is a couple pairs of needle nose pliers and a small hands. Luckily I have both. I never thought I would be glad to have small hands. haha. Oh I almost forgot, the 36 T sprocket I bought had smaller mounting holes than my 44T so I would have had to get smaller hardwear anyway.
Cheers
Stryker

Back