madmans motley crew

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by madman, Apr 12, 2009.

1. madman

madman New Member

Heres pictures of some bikes I have at my disposal. So many choices.

Attached Files:

2. biken stins

biken stins Member

A fine collection.

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

yes -- nice -- a lot of good MB stuff to work with there

ride that thing

4. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

So many choices is putting it mildly.

How'd you get so lucky?

5. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Yes ...Very COOL collection. I dig the old bikes.

photo #6-- -- Spaceliner, hanging from the ceiling!! I bought one a few years ago. The chrome on my frame was too far gone, so I painted it & slapped an engine on it.

photo #13-- -- Interesting Schwinn frame. What model? What size wheels?

6. madman

madman New Member

My dad didn't have alot of things as a child, for christmas he'd get a new scrub brush. What you see is what he's gathered over the last 15 years or so. I don't know my schwinns real well but the black one I believe has the 24 inch wheels, not sure of the model. Several of them have the two speed rear hub. I have one other bike not pictured that's complete and unrestored, I believe it's a hawthorne. I want to motorize the chrome one with the springer front end but I'll have to wait a while. The black crappy looking frame with the blue 20" bike is a suzuki bmx. My blue mountain bike has a set of bone something forks that I've been told are worth $900.00 or so to the right person, so if you mr or mrs right........call me.:jester:

7. azbill

azbill Active Member

I dig the forks on that spaceliner !!!
    thanks for sharing such a fine collection :cool2:

8. seanhan

seanhan Member

You could order a pallet load of H/T engines and build a lot of bikes !!!!

9. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Man, photo #5, the Schwinn Hollywood ladies frame with the pink chain guard, is just begging for a trike conversion kit. Touch it up, paint the trike rear end to match (and "age" it to match) and you'd have a killer unique trike.

10. pooja84

pooja84 Member

Too many choices but I found it sick. Nothing great.

11. madman

madman New Member

Those two pictures of the hollywood ladies bikes are different bikes. Pooj is that sick good or sick bad I can't keep up with all you young kids slang.:grin5: