Man Outsources Job to China

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigBlue, Jan 20, 2013.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue Active Member

2. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

Great idea, if you can do this and become the companies top programmer I don't see a problem with it!

3. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

What an awesome concept, not only outsourcing your job but outsourcing your job many times over (with not enough hours in the day to do it all yourself) whilst working for different companies.

That concept is giving me ideas and my boss isn't going to know any of it :idea:

4. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

5. Dankoozy

Dankoozy Member

The Onion predicted this years ago

6. ddesens

ddesens Member

I give this guy credit for thinking out side the box. Smart dude.

7. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I agree. Good old fashioned honesty doesn't pay these days. I've seen this over and over again at places i've worked for; those who deceive, cheat and lie their way to the top are rewarded, especially in upper management.

Lance Armstrong is a perfect example. Ok, he might have taken a fall, but that's only because he got uncomfortably arrogant and rubbed far too many people the wrong way. At the end of the day, he had 7 years of being an international super star and living a life we can only dream of: living in beautiful surroundings; eating the best food; drinking the finest wine; taking the best chemical enhancements and managing to squeeze in some time , ****ing top shelf women.

Anyone who manages to outsource their job 7 times, having a healthy money stream for the effort deserves my praise, dishonest as it may be.
    Lets face it, ex politicians and well connected big business men do the same thing by sitting on a number of boards at the same time; sometimes with glaring conflicts of interest, but that's perfectly ok.

8. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

So true just look how many members of the house and senate that has a large amount of stock in a company that are giving billions of dollars in contracts to . Look how these same people leave the house and or senate and get million dollar jobs for these same companies.
    Not to even mention sports

9. Dankoozy

Dankoozy Member

Bill Gates didn't get as rich as he did by doing everything by the book. It really does seem like you have to bend the rules quite a bit to get anywhere these days. The book is there to keep ordinary people in their place.

10. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

The book is only there to stop ordinary people getting too close to the upper echelons of society, and that's the way it's always been, just that these days the techniques have become so refined and efficient that it's stopping those who've previously manged to slip through the spaces in the net; reducing the size of the holes on an almost daily basis.