Man's best friend....pictures here.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Guest, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Post away!

Doh Doh-70 pounds of loveable in the extreme, and the perfect alarm clock...licks my face until I get up at 5:59 on the dot every morning-[​IMG]

Croniebones...the tired old dog we rescued from the pound (photoshoppe "painting")-[​IMG]

Bubbs, the tyrant! This is a "photoshopped painting" too, the girls made him wear the bandana![​IMG]

2. spunout

spunout Member

Puppies!!!! :mrgreen: i saw Call Me A Sap...awwwww :lol: . right on, joe.

3. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Nothing better than man's best friend but does he know when your days off are??? :grin:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually all days are my days off...sorta. I work from home. He's really a good gentle alarm clock.

Lately I've outsmarted him by waking up at 5:30 and waking him up by licking his face. :lol:

5. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

hahahaha
    :lol:

6. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

This is just to good to be left in the dusty files of old threads....I love the pics....I also wonder, did the dog get wise and start waking at 5:20.

7. Dobroknow

Dobroknow New Member

My Best Friend & My Bike...

here is my dog , zoe , next to my custom motor-bike !

Attached Files:

8. Saddletramp

Saddletramp Member

My Little Girl

This is my little dog "Brownie". She inspects all of my MB work. She has been an apt, dog, shop dog, junkyard dog, homeless dog, and now a shop dog again, I love her like a child:tt1:

Attached Files:

9. mikem

mikem Member

Before & After

This is my dog Tom ... before and after he found out we were out of Milkbones. :laugh2:

Attached Files:

10. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

11. mikem

mikem Member

Some People's Dogs

No way I could resist posting this pic!

Attached Files: