Many users

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RdKryton, Mar 10, 2008.

1. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Most users ever online was 214, Today at 08:57 PM.

The word is out about this site.

Now. Most users ever online was 217, Today at 08:58 PM.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2008

2. HIDE! LOCK YOUR DOORS!!! :run:
  3. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

Gonna need some double decker seating in here soon.
    And thats a GOOD thing! The more the merrier. :grin:
    I think alot of the peeps are from the "Tsunami from down under". :p
    And thats a GOOD thing too! :grin:
    Now all we gotta do is convince them to sign up so they can share some of those nifty ideas they have. And that would be a GOOD thing. :cool:

4. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Most users ever online was 276, Today at 07:53 AM 03/12/08
    Still climbing.
  5. azbill

azbill Active Member

there seems to be an unusually high number of visitors
    it is usually twice as many visitors to members
    I wonder why so many all of a sudden, like within the last week or two ?
    has someone posted links to us somewhere or something ? (that happened before, during a bike of the month contest)
  6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

about 2/3 of our visitors are crawlers at any given looks like the searchbots are gettin' our scent.

another thing...since we've had so many detailed contributions here as of late, i've upped the "timeout" to an hour so you can have time to compose your posts...that change will affect the who's online display.

other changes...shuffled the display-order and changed some titles...clear cache and/or refresh the main page to get up to speed.
  7. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Wow. 460 users today. We are growing fast.

8. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

yeah i noticed that! I've posted the link on almost all the youtube vids with people on motorized bikes, and there was an article about motorized bikes in some popular mechanics website, I posted a link there too. Hopefully thats brought a few in.

I've been watching this lately and almost everyday the record is broken, being in the UK its always at like 3am or something so it must be you americans and maybe some aussies.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  9. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

bots are guests

i just learned today that most of those are just search engine bots and not real uses or