market for 4stroke kits?

would you buy a 4-stroke kit ?

• Total voters
My honda gxh50 will do 35mph on a 50lb bike and the torque beats any car off the line and through the intersection. There is no vibration on the honda and the emmissions are a super environment benefit. so far im getting over 100mpg. I checked out the whizzer and im not really sure its better than the 50cc honda, as it heavy, needs to be licenced and more complicated to build. Uncle Punk13, can you tell me what your top speed is with the whizzer?

well i guess i say 4 stroke is the way to go!!

So Azkronic, does that mean that you have checked with Barsanco in Detroit within the last 2 weeks and they verified there was no shipment of gearboxes from ChinaGAS? If you have that contact, please pass it along.

Best,

EM

I wouldn't mind trying a 4 stroke but since I like power I will probably still like the 2 stroke better....Now if they would just put a 2 stroke in a car (and no even tho my 8 cyl pickup has an exhaust like a 2 stroke that doesn't count! ;-)....

Extreme scooters advertises a whizzer engine kit for 850 bucks. I'd need a loan but that really ain't a bad deal!!!

I saw a car in Italy last year with a motorcycle lisence plate! (don't know if it was 2 or 4 stroke, but it was keeping up with the city traffic regardless...) I wonder if they would be classified as motorcycles in this country?

Whizzer vs 50cc Honda stationary engine

Hi, wow, in some ways I cannot believe we are making this comparison. I have 48, 55, 60, 70, and so-called 80cc china-motor powered bikes. I have a very cool Foxi GT moped (sachs powered). A 2001 Twist-n-go 50cc oil injected 2-stroke motor scooter, a couple of Hondas (90cc, 100cc, 350cc, and 750cc) and some other stuff.

I do have a bunch of contact with all these "alternative" forms of 2-wheel transportation.

I also have my '05 Whizzer Motorbike a 26 inch kinda Maroon, and wifey has her 24" blue 2005 which I've converted to autoclutch, and her green 1946 Cleveland 24" with a 48cc Spitfire, and a 2005 Tomos Arrow 2-speed moped.

My 08 Racer, now chopped into my Model 10, and the 09 Racer with the ohv (un-run as of yet), i'm only telling you this so that you'll see that I'm not speaking from wish, desire, or emotion, but from experiance.

Lastly I have recently built a 4-stroke Hua Shua 50cc gearbox chaindrive motor bicycle.

Of all the bikes I will ride Whizzer Power first, and second, and third, if I can get them out the gate easy enuf!

Smoother, brake lights, headlight, good brakes, better suspension, more solid, sounds better. Less vibration, and ultimately more speed also.

The Whizzer has a 138 cc side-valve engine, auto or manual clutch. The onboard alternator will support a 25 watt headlamp, and a 6 watt tailite continously WITHOUT a battery, and the brake light as needed. With the battery, she will support a horn, and Turn signals WITH the headlamp and taillite on.

It is a relatively long stroke low rpm engine which is relaxing to me to ride. The belt drive is smooth and quiet, no whining gears in the 2-stroke, nor the noise of the gears in the 4-stroke.

Speed?
Good grief forget about all the 40 mph stories you have heard about the 80cc China motor, or......accept my invitation to run your 80 (basicly stock) alongside my (basicly stock) Whizzer, and I will give you the advange of 100 lbs payload (my extra weight), and when you get where we are headed, you can pay the bill for the burger, fries, and coke that i've already had! And I will not be tired, and "buzzed out" from either the 50cc 4-stroke, or the 80cc chinese.

Fowl Fowl FOWL!

You cry out FOWL!!! Hmmm, lemme see, so called 80cc, kinda legal as Moped (maybe), 138cc Whizzer EPA, DOT, and CARB certified Whizzer....... Nope, we ARE in the same class. And, believe me, you do not want to go nose to nose with the 2-speed Tomos either, and for a long run, the little Foxi rocks.

The 50cc TNG will do 40 with me on it, and accellerates well, it absolutely rocks, but the style is soooo different.

My experiance has been that the 50cc stationary performs well, and did not overheat in a very bad enviornment. It was about 113 and I was in a parade, and she ran very well. (so did my Bro's Whizzer).
The announcer wanted to know if it would pull a wheelie, so I stood beside my lil bike and stood her on her back wheel like a proud horse. Looked like Silver, the Lone Ranger's horse!!!

The gearbox makes some noise, there is some vibration, and my bike (with me at 275) tops out at about 30mph with the 44 tooth rear. My lil 50 DID out accellerate my webmaster's NE5 Whizzer, but when I topped out, he blew past me like I was sittin still!

To me, there is no comparison, tho questions are always welcome,

Mike

My Red Whizzer.jpg MOD10RR.JPG BikeBlueRightLarge.jpg 4stroke5.jpg

Attachments

• 08 Muffler.jpg
    08 Muffler.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 347
hello

yes, i was thinking of a 4 stroke, never owned one...might be cool.. i would even consider a whizzer, but want the challenge of a G.E.B.E. and will ponder our new sponsor for awhile...i have been very busy these last few days, looking forward to meeting some of the guys tomorrow at the pnw ocean park bbq...
ciao and happy motoring!

Back