I'm very particular about the look of my MB. Before I got the chain properly adjusted, I threw it off of my 56-tooth sprocket quite a few times! This really made the sprocket look like dung. So to make it look better, I came up with a solution, and I've attached a picture of the final result. I sought out some thin but tough black plastic sheet material. What I ended up using was the plastic covering from a 3-ring binder. It's the perfect matte black surface, and very durable. With an X-Acto knife, I cut the plastic to size. As a round cutting template, I found that one of the sauce pan lids in our kitchen was the ideal size. I then sprayed 3M Super 77 spray adhesive (a quality contact cement) on the sprocket and on the rear side of my round plastic "bandage." Once the adhesive was dry to the touch, I carefully mated the two pieces. After trimming out the hub hole and the three mounting holes, I affixed a small industrial warning sticker ("!") to add a little interest. I also like the fact that the unnecessary nine small "rag joint" mounting holes on the sprocket are covered (I've got an aluminum hub mount with three large screws). I'm very pleased with the result!