Mb09 Ride Out Tampa Bay ??

There's a similar route like it in St. Pete but includes
more beach time, weather permitting of course. Start at the Vinoy
and from downtown, do a crosstown loop down Central and hit Treasure, then down to Pass A Grille
before the loop back. Great street market downtown St. Pete on a Saturday. The bikes would get alot of "wow" time.
'BrettMavriK
I like this area, how about January 24 or 31st?

31st Sounds Good...
That would surly give me enough time to get the bugs out of my chopper build, and maybe even get it painted. I have my two little girls with me the weekend of the 24th, so I wouldn't be able to go. There are 5 weekends in January next year.

'Brett

'2009' Florida spring [weekender ride]!!!!!

Hey you guys, I'm a ridin fool here in so. east Flor-da! Your in central Florida, so whats in between besides the everglades? Early spring '2009' seems a good time! You guys choose a place fairly resonable & I'm in! I also know a few riders may be cool with this!:D This is one of my home built bikes i have with [now] a Robin/Subaru 33.5 cc 4-stroke engine on it! And yes, that is a padded skateboard seat! I also have a GT Dyno Roadster I just built with a Rob/Sub and a GT Dyno Slick Daddy with a Honda GXH 50!:devilish:

Attachments

• ron02.jpg
    ron02.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
Looks like no one is going to set the date so I will. Jan 31, 2009. 10:00 am Vinoy Park, st.petersburg. So spread the word! Florida motorbike rally. Maybe we can have more riders show up than our friends out west, they had 30 riders!

Last edited:
Bicycle Ron, Same route as Brett and Alex posted, Central ave to the beaches and back. Hope you can make it!

machiasmort, there are no emission laws regarding ht's and as long as we are wearing helmets and obeying traffic laws you should be fine.

OK, It's Set...

January 31st at Vinoy Park at 10.a.m. for the Meet and Greet.

Then we ride out at 10:30-10:45 in case there are late comers.
We'll cruise Downtown to the Market, then it's West down Central Ave main drag to the Treasure Island Bridge. Once over the Bridge to Gulf Boulevard we head South to the Don Czar, and stop in Pass A Grille Beach for a break, bike check, what have you.
On the loop back we should stop in Downtown St. Pete for their
Saturday Market. (I think it still goes on) for lunch as there are
alot of good eats there.

Be prepared, bring your tools,spares, and tune up the day before.
There is always the possibility of break-downs, in which case we all signal to stop.
No Riders Left Behind.

I think we'll have everyone RSVP right here so we can do a head count.
So start sounding off, everybody...

Bring your cameras and take lots of pictures everyone.
We'll compile them in one nice Gulf Coast Rally Thread.

'BrettMavriK:helmet:

Last edited:
Back