MBc Bike Of The Month-September '07

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by gone_fishin, Aug 2, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

ok, guys, i think we've settled down enough to get this bad baby back on track...i'll warn you now if the entry procedure isn't followed, you will miss out...my inbox is packed lately...

----------------------------------------------
    MotoredBikes.com Bike Of The Month Rules:

one entry per member

member must be active & have an "introduce yourself" thread

entry must be a power-assisted-bicycle
    (i.e. power-assist and functioning pedals...sorry, but B-o-M has to be a full-blown MB)

entry must be owned by the member

any one owner/member may only win once in any calendar-year

to enter (pay attention, please)

send only one full-bike side-shot to augidog@motoredbikes.com

use bike of the month entry as the subject line
    (i have a filter to put the entries into a special folder, if it's not in the folder, you're not entered)

include your MBc username in the message body
    (no username, no entry)

i will be accepting entries until midnight (pacific time) on thursday, august 16th

voting will begin on monday, august 20th, and run until midnight (pacific time) on thursday, august 30th

the winning MotoredBike will be placed in our top banner for the month of september, and the owner will receive a graphic "trophy" to keep forever & ever 8)

-----------------------------------------------

alright, motoredbikaholics...show us whatcha got!!!

-----------------------------------------------
    EDIT: i'm hearing of email error messages, if you get one, then PM me your entry using the same subject-line

2. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

so, since l won in june, l can't enter till next year for a another bike l have?:confused:, dam it, whats with all these rules:rolleyes: who runs this place? augie:cool:lol. l was hoping for a dynasty,but no such luck.........later

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

with over 450 members and more to come, it's the only way we could figure out that would be fair, 'vinnie...i know you don't really mind :)

besides, you and 'kronic already established yer own mini-dynasty anyways :p

i got 3 entries today 8)

4. Just a question : do we get to see the bikes already entered as they are entered or do we have to wait to see what is entered when the voting starts?

5. azbill

azbill Active Member

yup... Fountain Hills, the only town with 2 BOM winners !!!:D:D:D

6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i'll collect 'em, then on sunday night/monday morning, i'll post all of them in username order, along with a poll...you have a week to vote, so take your time and look'em over real good.

we got about a dozen for the june BoM, some nice ones, too. it wasn't a cakewalk for vinnie's bike, oh no...there were a lot of votes (50?) for a slap-together contest, and it got tight during the last day...

i have 5 entries now 8)

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

someone isn't paying attention...i have a pic, no username, and no time to search the forum to find out who it is...resend a valid entry please.

8. Tom

Tom Active Member

I feel like its going to be my month this time!

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

huh, i don't see an entry from you...you lookin' for a free ride? :p

10. Tom

Tom Active Member

lol I went to take a picture of my bike today and had everything all set up with the perfect background and then when I went to take the picture, my camera was out of batteries. :(

11. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Augi, just sent you a better photo:rolleyes:

12. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

you sure did :p

tom, i notice you like the background scenery in our galleries, so i'm guessing you're after "just the right shot."

we're up to 6 entries...i bet things'll take off on monday 8)

13. Tom

Tom Active Member

I am hoping that the background scenery will distract the viewer from the lameness of my bike :p

14. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

ahhh, a new BoM strategy...i love seeing all the places , "worldwide", that motoredbikes can take you 8)

we have 7 entries :)

15. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

lol, nice try tom

16. Greenblazer

Greenblazer Guest

Augidog,

I attempted to send you a BOM entry, but your inbox is full.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

17. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

that's the second time i've heard that & i have no idea what that's supposed to mean, because others have come thru...anyway...

to anyone who has gotten that message: PM me your entry, use the same subject-line so i'll note it

18. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

email should be working fine, now.

we have 8 entries.

19. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

I dont know Tom ,Sabrina is looking mighty fine!.....anybody got some tp for my nose?:rolleyes:

20. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

where you at?

c'mon, folks...show pride in yer ride, win or lose the BoM is a lot of fun to take part in, so get those entries in now :)

(problems getting a pic to me? PM me)