MBc EDIT: for entertainment only...

798_DSC00240_1.jpg

798_DSC00241_1.jpg

798_DSC00244_1.jpg

Screws

Hey Joe, take it easy man. I'm willing to bet that you have nightmares about those Idle adjustment screws going into both sides of your temples.
Ouch! Hee Hee :eek:

Bikeguy Joe said:
Jeff- raising the octane will only be a waste of money, so go ahead and do it.

Also, for the hundredth time....that magic screw you keep turning to change all manner of things will in reality only change THE FRIGGIN' IDLE SPEED!!!!

you know what joe i will not argue with you at all if you want me to stop i will about the stupid idle screw. can we all be friends now?

Thank you, Jeff.
The reason I'm so militant about it is this; The idle screw is NOT for adjusting the mixture, only the idle speed, period. You may find it changes things due to having a higher idle and so maybe the bike seems smoother when running at low speed due to it not boggin down ect. BUT the screw only changes the idle speed via adjusting the position of the slide, nothing else.

BTW, nice bike.

Re: pics of my bike and new muffler

jeffspeeder said:

Nice motorized bicycle. I will be up at the Pavillions (Indian Bend/101/Scottsdale at Mcdonalds) auto show today from around 4pm till 7pm if you would like to join me. See ya.

nice bike jeffspeeder. mine looks just like that same bike model except i did a custom paint job and i did weld a custom exaust to . buy the way i like that bag you got up frount . whare did you get it?

jeff won't be getting back to you anytime soon...

matter of fact, you're starting to look mighty familiar :censored:

...and he's OUTTA HERE!! :devilish: :devilish:

srdavo caught him this time, i just got to do the honors :LOL:

email jeff... jjmustang16@yahoo.com or jstang16@hotmail.com ...and tell him to quit bothering us!

Back