MBc T-Shirts? How much would you pay?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by gone_fishin, Jan 29, 2007.

How much would you pay for an MBc t-shirt?

1. $10

2. $15

0 vote(s)
  3. $20

0 vote(s)
  4. $25

0 vote(s)
  1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

Keeping in mind that MBc isn't looking to profit, but only cover cost...

Quality being a true issue...how much would you pay for a MotoredBikes.com t-shirt?

If we get a good enough response, we'll have a design contest in the future. Don't give us any ideas yet, keep 'em
    secret 'til we get it all together and know how much we'll be spending.

(this poll doesn't cover shipping cost)

2. nogoodnic42

nogoodnic42 Guest

I buy and collecet alot of small run bike oreinted t-shirts from groups like this one and bike rides. On average my shirts cost me $20 shipped sometimes a little more sometimes a little less. I would ask that if they are made please get some in fat guy sizes and if possible color would be nice as 90% of my wardrobe is black t-shirts not necesarily my first choice...Kelly
  3. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

ditto on the fat guy sizes :lol: 2X for me

4. apratt

apratt Guest

I though only skinny guys ride bicycles. LOL... yea 2x for me too. :lol:
  5. nogoodnic42

nogoodnic42 Guest

Appearently skinny guys like to pedal their bikes and us fat guys like to motor. put me in for a 3X...Kelly
  6. Tom

Tom Active Member

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

wait a minute!

how about us tall skinny guys? i NEVER pedal, 'less the man's watching :evil:

i wear a 2xl(T), so unless ya wanna see my butcrak ya better hope tom gets some talls too :p
  8. azbill

azbill Active Member

some med too !

I am 6'1" and only about 155 so I look really thin in a big shirt but any color would be good for me 8) 8)
  9. Barret

Barret Guest

I would definately buy a shirt, but I like black or dark blue more than any other color (although any color would do), and I fit very comfortably in an XL size.
  10. sherryc8641

sherryc8641 Guest

I hope you guys start making shirts!

This web site is cool! :cool: Any shirt you come up with I bet will look awsome, like everything else on this web site! You can have me down for a XL or XXL. I'll go with any color.
  11. jwibbity

jwibbity Guest

just a suggestion but i think a black shirt with the design that was supposed to go on the new stickers.........just a suggestion
  12. Tom

Tom Active Member

You mean this one:

That is a really good idea.
  13. If the Tshirt was black & lightweight with a cool logo on the front I'd go 15-20 for it.

I need a MEDIUM! I'm 6'2" and 160 - yeah I'm skinny...
  14. apratt

apratt Guest

Seems like black is most popular, I would prefered anything but black. JMHO.
  15. pianoman8t8

pianoman8t8 Guest

i like jwibbity's idea, then i see that not everybody cares for black, so what if you made two kinds: a black T-shirt with that same logo and a white T-shirt with that logo? I like the logo idea myself, but it's just an idea sparked from jwibbity, thanx buddy.

16. jwibbity

jwibbity Guest

i feel special.......i'd first like to thank my mom for raising me to be the fine forum poster i am today
  17. D.J.

D.J. Guest

But I couldn't wait any longer . I printed my own . This was my demonstration subject for today's class on photographic silk screening . I do apologize that I can not print enough for everyone but the school has strict policies against that sort of thing . The cost was $4.60 for the white shirt and $5.14 for the black one , including the silk screen film . I printed the black one on the back . It also blazes across the back of my lab coat . .......................................... D.J.

18. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

ok...I am done yelling, but.....THAT'S SO COOL!

ok...done for sure this time.
    nice job D.J.
  19. Cookie

Cookie Guest

That looks cool (and here it comes) BUT what about a logo with the address maybe some thing simple like a cylnder with the push rod conected a sprocket and pedal or the rat fink dude on the logo for the radio station

20. nogoodnic42

nogoodnic42 Guest

You said it Cookie. Where did the artwork go? You can't tell me there are no creative people here that can do a t-shirt design...Kelly