MBc T-Shirts? How much would you pay?

How much would you pay for an MBc t-shirt?

• $15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $20

• $25

• Total voters
just a suggestion but i think a black shirt with the design that was supposed to go on the new stickers.........just a suggestion

jwibbity said:
just a suggestion but i think a black shirt with the design that was supposed to go on the new stickers.........just a suggestion

You mean this one:
2_10_2.jpg

That is a really good idea.

If the Tshirt was black & lightweight with a cool logo on the front I'd go 15-20 for it.

I need a MEDIUM! I'm 6'2" and 160 - yeah I'm skinny...

i like jwibbity's idea, then i see that not everybody cares for black, so what if you made two kinds: a black T-shirt with that same logo and a white T-shirt with that logo? I like the logo idea myself, but it's just an idea sparked from jwibbity, thanx buddy.

-pianoman

i feel special.......i'd first like to thank my mom for raising me to be the fine forum poster i am today
muahahahhaahahahahah!!!!!

Sorry

But I couldn't wait any longer . I printed my own . This was my demonstration subject for today's class on photographic silk screening . I do apologize that I can not print enough for everyone but the school has strict policies against that sort of thing . The cost was $4.60 for the white shirt and $5.14 for the black one , including the silk screen film . I printed the black one on the back . It also blazes across the back of my lab coat . .......................................... D.J.

70_mini_shirt_1.jpg

YES!!!!!!
THAT ROCKS!!!
ok...I am done yelling, but.....THAT'S SO COOL!

ok...done for sure this time.
nice job D.J.

BUT

That looks cool (and here it comes) BUT what about a logo with the address maybe some thing simple like a cylnder with the push rod conected a sprocket and pedal or the rat fink dude on the logo for the radio station

Cookie

You said it Cookie. Where did the artwork go? You can't tell me there are no creative people here that can do a t-shirt design...Kelly

Back