MBc's 1st sponsor! "welcome aboard" to Golden Eagle!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gone_fishin, Aug 6, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hey, anyone notice anything?

Golden Eagle Bike Engines (GEBE) has offered to help our efforts here at MotoredBikes.com to keep everyone on the road & to spread the word!

i hear tell that GEBE staff will be onboard to help out in the "Rack 'Em Up" area. personally i'm looking forward to that...i think the GEBE crowd is gonna be a great assett to our community & the movement :D

so let's thank them for their support, and let's make 'em feel welcome at MBc 8)

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome, Golden Eagle Bike Engines, to MBc ! :D
    it's good to be first...hope others follow your lead :cool::cool::cool:

3. beast775

beast775 Guest

gebe welcome

a great welcome to gebe!maybe bamabikeguy can get a break now.haha

4. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Welcome, Golden Eagle Bike Engines, to MBc , We are Glad to Have you onboard with us here ! :)

5. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Welcome Denis 'n Julia you guys provide a superior product that is quiet, long lived, EPA legal, highly efficient and will drive a bicycle (we must remember that these are bicycles not motorcycles...right all!) a realistic 30+mph.
    Watch your back guys. David Staton told me he is working on a light weight gearbox. ;)

6. Welcome all!

7. Good on you GEBE people, we luv you

8. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

WONDERFUL!
    Welcome aboard G.E.B.E.; and to echo the above sentiment, let's hope others will follow your example, and join us as well!!!
    It looks like we're really moving ahead in the right direction here.
    Thanks to all involved, and all those getting involved!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  9. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Welcome to MBc.
    I have 3 words to sum up GEBE.

I
    Want
    One!!!

:D

10. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome to the gang!

11. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Hi Julia/Dennis/ best wishes Vaughn,

Funny thing is Julia would get on my case "you've gotta get on the internet, you've got to get hooked up, you need e-mail, etc...." from 2005 till Sept. 2006, and when I did finally, it took about a week to find MB.com.

When MB.com started really perculating last November, I'd call GEBE and say "you gotta join MB.com, you gotta come on board, send us some GEBErs, etc..."

She's from Alabama too, and we move at a different pace down here !!

I guess it's Vaughn, the soon-to-be-newlywed whose joined us !! Glad you're here !! Build yourself a "thread/garage" in Rackem, and we'll shoot all the tech talk your way !!!

12. Vaughn@Gebe

Vaughn@Gebe Guest

Hi all, thank you for the warm welcome. :)

We're glad to be on board; this is a great community.

We should have a link set up on our website hopefully by this weekend directing to MBc.com. It will show up under the 'Bikes & ...' page.

I'll try and get down to the Rack 'em up forum as soon as possible. It's pretty hectic around here at the moment, especially with the wedding around the corner as bama mentioned.

Have a great weekend!

Vaughn

GeBe - Get Somewhere

13. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hi

Welcome G.E.B.E. happy motoring and keeping us motorized as well...i'm ready! lol:cool::cool::cool::)

14. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Hot Dog!!! Welcome Dennis and Julia sans GEBE. Love your superior product, glad to have you aboard. You and others like you are the reason we have a forum such as this... excellent!!! Also a warm welcome and congratulations to Vaughn and a big thank you to Bama for you persistence and superior knowledge of the rack mount system.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2007
  15. larymor

larymor Guest

Hey Julia ! Welcome from your first sale in north dakota:D

16. Jim H

Jim H Guest

The GEBE site lists Mbc as a place to go for tech support, etc... how cool is that?

17. drimpact

drimpact Member

Glad to get more sellers here of all types

18. Egor

Egor Guest

Welcome - I think all good outfits will end up here. Golden Eagle was one of the first drives I especially liked, first rate design and a clean way to power a bike. Have fun, Dave

PS: I like the way you can apply there drive to the best off road bikes.

19. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

The Sponsor list is lookin' good.