MBc's 1st sponsor! "welcome aboard" to Golden Eagle!

Hi Julia/Dennis/ best wishes Vaughn,

Funny thing is Julia would get on my case "you've gotta get on the internet, you've got to get hooked up, you need e-mail, etc...." from 2005 till Sept. 2006, and when I did finally, it took about a week to find MB.com.

When MB.com started really perculating last November, I'd call GEBE and say "you gotta join MB.com, you gotta come on board, send us some GEBErs, etc..."

She's from Alabama too, and we move at a different pace down here !!

I guess it's Vaughn, the soon-to-be-newlywed whose joined us !! Glad you're here !! Build yourself a "thread/garage" in Rackem, and we'll shoot all the tech talk your way !!!

Hi all, thank you for the warm welcome. :)

We're glad to be on board; this is a great community.

We should have a link set up on our website hopefully by this weekend directing to MBc.com. It will show up under the 'Bikes & ...' page.

I'll try and get down to the Rack 'em up forum as soon as possible. It's pretty hectic around here at the moment, especially with the wedding around the corner as bama mentioned.

Have a great weekend!

Vaughn

GeBe - Get Somewhere

hi

Welcome G.E.B.E. happy motoring and keeping us motorized as well...i'm ready! lol:cool::cool::cool::)

Hot Dog!!! Welcome Dennis and Julia sans GEBE. Love your superior product, glad to have you aboard. You and others like you are the reason we have a forum such as this... excellent!!! Also a warm welcome and congratulations to Vaughn and a big thank you to Bama for you persistence and superior knowledge of the rack mount system.

Last edited by a moderator:
The GEBE site lists Mbc as a place to go for tech support, etc... how cool is that?

Welcome - I think all good outfits will end up here. Golden Eagle was one of the first drives I especially liked, first rate design and a clean way to power a bike. Have fun, Dave

PS: I like the way you can apply there drive to the best off road bikes.

Back