Members' Pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KilroyCD, Dec 5, 2008.

1. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Hi all, I just thought it would be nice to post a pic or two our some of our best friends. Many of you know that I have a Springer Spaniel, and most probably assume it's the one in my avatar. But you assume incorrectly. My avatar is of "Duke", a Springer I was contemplating adopting this year. But it came to naught. However, I have my big guy "Cocoa", who I adopted in July last year. Here's a photo of him with Santa: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z21/KilroyCD/Miscellaneous/CocoaSanta.jpg

However, I'd be remiss if I didn't post a shot of my other big buddy, "Oscar". Oscar is a Hahn's Macaw, and he rules the roost. I swear he thinks he owns the house, and only lets me live there in order to provide him with food and water. Now, if I could only get him to help with the mortgage...
    Here's Oscar: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z21/KilroyCD/Miscellaneous/100_0299a.jpg

2. kerf

kerf Guest

I have a Cocker named Casey, spoiled to the nines. I was a young fool over dogs, now I'm an old fool. What can you do?

3. Saddletramp

Saddletramp Member

We have been blessed

My little Dog Brownie is always glad to see me. In good times and bad.
    She's my little girl. And my ygly mug.LOL

Attached Files:

4. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

here's some of the menagerie. This first is Mabel (helping modify two sets of nearly 100 year old handlebars in order to make one complete for the Wyman bike), Next is Wyman (concieved while I was on the Wyman trip, and born Sept. 11, 2003), then there is J., he's a cool dawg, and finally one of the Koi.
    In our realm we have seven dogs: Two miniature Daschunds, two Toy Fox Terriers, and three mini daschund/toy fox terrier mixes. I also have a Rose Hair Tarantula named Q, and a bunch of Koi...
    Chickens and Hogs to come soon; not so much pets as work animals and food providers though.
    Great pictures of your kids!!!
    Nice Thread- I like it.

"The more I get to know People, the more I like my Pets!" LOL

Attached Files:

5. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Chancho in granny gear:

Attached Files:

6. mabman

mabman Member

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  7. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

critters!

heres some of the critters at my place, dodswoth the amazeing wonderdog [ the blonde one] & tippy mammas boy, also not pictured is a quaker parrot named whatwhat- long story, & cooey the super pidgeon! dodswoth can ride zipped up in my coat, soon to install basket on new ride for doggies! p.s. if anyone needs there ears cleaned , dodsworth will do a very good job for one small can of alpo yummie bites!

Attached Files:

8. RATRODER

RATRODER Guest

I HATE cats & dogs and I'm not fond of children ether:devilish:

No I'm just kidding.ha ha.

Jack my dog, Frank& Ponce. louis

Attached Files:

9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

I'd post some pictures of my puppy mill, but can't for obvious reasons.........:wink:

10. mabman

mabman Member

Bike parts in the bedroom and also some on a kitchen table? You boys must be batching it. I can barely get by with them in the garage. The new puppy is taking some of the NO heat though which is a good thing.

11. Baby and Joe Joe were born at my house. Here's the litter. Mom the chicita had to be moved to a friend's house for she got vicious with the others.
    Ollie is the daddy.
    I'll take pics probably today of the other dogs. We have 5 in all.
    Baby and Joe Joe the Chicita/Dashound mix,Ollie and Dozer are dashounds and Arial is a Yorkie that needs a good grooming.
    Short hair dogs are so much easier to take care of.

Attached Files:

12. Baverian

Baverian Member

Whilhelm (Willie)

A Baverian (German) dog,He's my best bud.Now eight years old

Attached Files:

13. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

My avatar is my daughter's dog, Little Buddy. (buddy for short)

We also have four cats. We've always been suckers for kittens who show up in the neighborhood crying, "I'm hungry and scared! Please help me!" The senior cat in the household cried for a full day and a half. The last one was rescued out of a Wal-mart parking lot. We don't usually import distressed cats but this little kitten would not have survived long. There were some other couples there. We all coaxed her out from under the car. And then these other folks started saying, "Nice kitten. But we can't take her in."

So my wife and I said, "Wellll....okaaayy....we'll take her in."

14. alex

alex Guest

There's Chloe. (below attachment)
    I also have two ghey red-eared slider turtles. Rey-Rey and Hans.

Attached Files:

15. DAVID

DAVID New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2008
  16. alex

alex Guest

17. DAVID

DAVID New Member

Haha...I used to breed boas!

18. graucho

graucho Active Member

Millie 3 years old. (white fluffy dog)= Border collie, bishon, poodle, ****su. = 4 in 1 allergy free mutt.
    She started out the wife's dog but she loves my shop so she hangs with me 70% of the time. Go figure, a
    white prissy dog that loves the smell of gas/oil/grease. As a puppy she would always wander off with
    my tools and Id have to go searching around the shop for them.

Attached Files:

19. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

this is tiger. we got him in june and these are pics from a few weeks later right after he knocked down my little bro's "bubble box". upon several other things he chews are ankles/toes runs from the back of the house to the front all day, trys to attack my bros guinea pig through the cage but still hasnt figured out he doesnt have front claws so it keeps nipping him lol. other than those times he sleeps in my lap lol.:grin5:

Attached Files:

20. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Here's Pekka, a Karelian Bear dog, he's always watching and can be quite a handfull sometimes.

pekka.jpg

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008