Message to the mods from kerf

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kerf, May 5, 2009.

1. kerf

kerf Guest

Thanks guys, the Tea party thread was up for almost a month, 293 replies and 3102 views as of this morning. I know letting this go so long was hard for some of you and I appreciate your indulgence. We had a frank discussion with many participants and view points, I hope nobody got hurt feelings as many of us are professional smart a**es. By the way, had a great bike ride before daylight this morning, just to let you know kerf's still on the team. Well time to go to work.

Thanks again.

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Ditto!

Hope we provided some entertainment for you guys! :cowboy2:

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

yes -- you guys are characters to say the least !!

it was fun to pop in sometimes just to see what you were up to

now that you have more time -- ride that THING sideways today

4. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

I always bail from those threads when the "stuff" gets too deep for chest waders....there was some real bunk in that one.:ack2:

Attached Files:

5. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Imagine my disappointment when I entered and found out it wasn't about a T & A party.

6. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

I guess the most important ting I learned from the thread was, It's not the left or right wing thats broken, it's the whole bird that's diseased!

Hey, did you gus here about the LION'S club or that club for the blind fund raising getting in trouble??? Real deal, not a joke at all...

Somewhere in the Country they had a fund raiser and girlfriends/wives were turnned away at the door. It latter became public that the fundraiser entertainment was supplied by a local strip club!!!

Just wondering if this went on out near one of you guy's??? I want to say CA but I'm unsure...

That was a great thread and lots of fun Kerf, 0% hurt feelings here...
    Motorbiking ain't for sensative types!