Mid Atlantic MB/Whizzer Rally October 11-12

east coast rally

cool guys I guess a little inspiration goes along way! Right on dudes...hope its a grand success! The west coast rally was a huge success and even local law enforcement came by Deanna's and as augie would say it was 2 thumbs up, happend out there as he was saying he appreciated our "law abiding ways"!:D and was impressed with all of us...i think we are deffinately on the right track...and i believe the postitve press had alot to with it...we were 22 on our official ride and it was a blast turning heads and watching little kids run out and wave...Good luck!

Quay, we're looking for this rally to be as much fun as the West Coast Rally, and hoping for a good turnout. If you have any suggestions for our rally, please let me know as all ideas and/or help would be greatly appreciated.

hi kilroy; i just returned from our rally at the beach and it was a blast. i think some sineage and an artical in the paper really helped our event. we had a great number of civilians come to see and ask questions about the movement and technical questions about our builds. we had a drawing for small prizes. best wishes. mitch

Yeah Mitch, you guys set the bar, and set it high. I'm hoping to uphold the tradition and have a great rally like yours. I'm working on ideas...

Rally

Well, count me in!! Sounds great!! My Whizzer & I will be there. Let's make it Saturday & Sunday. I'll come down Friday Evening.
Jay

Last edited:
Hi all! After some discussion, the Rally will be the the full weekend (11th and 12th of October). I've sent an e-mail to the powers that be at Northeast to ask if a swap meet is something we would be able to incorporate into the event. We'll see if there are any statutes regarding that. We're getting some more interest in the event. I had a long phone call with Quenton this evening, and he's doing the math to see if it's an event he could make. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

lodging

Chris,
Will you be checking options for hotels? I have been known to camp out. I think you mentioned that.
Jay

EDIT: pics and more pics of the area you'll be riding will get attention :)

don't be afraid to pimp such a positive event...the local media is usually semi-excited about our machines, so give it a shot...make sure to be clear about your group's intentions.

and, not to be remiss (you know how i am)...RULES of conduct. don't be thinking they're not necessary...if you wanna be able to repeat someday, you have to be looking ahead to larger numbers.

best of luck to y'all!

:cool:

Last edited:
Back