Moderator or forum expert needed please

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by WIZARDOFOZONE, Oct 17, 2007.

1. I tried to look up my question first but I'm still not clear on this : If I am making a post in general discussion about ... say for example a good headlight invention , and I want to show some part of it thats too odd to explain, do I have to tell readers to see that piece in the GALLERY PHOTOS or do I just attach it HERE to my general discussion post .... I don't want to appear stupid and I do see that the "manage attachments" utility is available below, but I'm not sure if pics of any type are allowed in a GD post ....

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

You can have the same thumbnail pix in both places, the thumbnails don't slow down us dialup users.

I've got some identical pix on here that are in 5-10 different threads. Anything to make the post/thread clearer is greatly appreciated and encouraged.

Just resize your photos ahead of time, waiting for a gigabyte photo of a threaded nut takes forever on your end uploading and our end viewing.
  3. azbill

azbill Active Member

yes, you can post same pic in different threads
    pics work better than words for most of us when explaining whats what
  4. Thanks for the answer ... actually I wasn't thinking about 2 places at the same time, I just thought all pics must be only in the gallery ... this clears it up.
  5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

on-topic pics are welcome anywhere on the board... :)
  6. It's clear to me now why pics are attatched this way.
    I haven't had dial up since...2003. :D