Modern Boardtracker - 1st Build

Hello all,

Been lurking in the shadows for a while, finally got inspired by all of the great work on this site to attempt my first build. The plan was to build my modern interpretation of a boardtracker, almost as if what I thought the guys would be building if they were still racing them today. I still have a lot of work to do before its under power but have been rolling around on it in the shop, can't wait for the motor noises to be "real" haha!! Well anyways here it is, hope you enjoy... Some specs: custom frame & tank, raw 80 cc, king top hat adapter & 34t sprocket...... Need to fab mount for rear disc caliper & install petcock in tank after that I'll be pretty close to assembling for a test run. I plan to ride it as is for a while & trouble shoot before I paint in a retro theme.

Attachments

• Modern Boardtracker 002.jpg
    Modern Boardtracker 002.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 29,032
  • Modern Boardtracker 007.jpg
    Modern Boardtracker 007.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 12,791
  • Modern Boardtracker 012.jpg
    Modern Boardtracker 012.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 5,610
  • Modern Boardtracker 017.jpg
    Modern Boardtracker 017.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 3,625
  • Modern Boardtracker 005.jpg
    Modern Boardtracker 005.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 3,750
  • Modern Boardtracker 020.jpg
    Modern Boardtracker 020.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3,939
I'm stunned. I need to regroup before I can comment further.

Very imaginative. Massive props to you. You definitely made sure there would be room for the motor... you could fit a V-twin in there. That thing has fast and fun written all over it.

keepnon...v-twin mmmmmm...now that's an idea :unsure:.... just kidding i kinda like my little 80cc monster haha! thanks all for the kind words.....

Spitball that thing looks fantastic!
I can't wait to see it complete and with paint! Great job so far, it's incredibly unique.

Back