More of Tomcat's 1945 Indian Chief bicycle

Hey, everyone!!! I FINALLY have some time to post more pics of the Indian Chief that were requested. I lost my Internet for a while, and I wasn't able to do anything. These pics were taked after I lost the motor, a 50cc in-frame mounted motor (it had the old kind of airfilter, the two-piece white one. There were 2 screws holding the base of the filter, and one of those came loose, and was sucked into the engine. The piston Karate-chopped it, and it actually busted a groove into the piston, ruining the engine. If you have the white air-filter,PLEASE check the inner 2 screws! If you have the black one with the 4 holes pointing down, you don't have to worry about screws getting sucked into the motor. I took the motor off the Indian, and I ride the Indian pedal-powered until I can get another motor.) Some people actually thought it was a real Indian motorcycle, and asked if I restored it, or if it was in original condition!! They were really surprised to hear it was really a bicycle!!! Here are the pics! Enjoy, and safe ridin'!!! :)

Attachments

• 1945 Indian Chief01.jpg
    1945 Indian Chief01.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,144
  • 1945 Indian Chief02.jpg
    1945 Indian Chief02.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • 1945 Indian Chief03.jpg
    1945 Indian Chief03.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 717
  • 1945 Indian Chief04.jpg
    1945 Indian Chief04.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 872
Very cool looking bike! I had the same idea for an Indian bicycle. I call mine the Andian. Very cool bike!

Attachments

• Finished2.jpg
    Finished2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 4,668
Have you seen my Indian?
Actually starting on a new bike but I have rode this one for years . . .

Attachments

• The Indian.jpg
    The Indian.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 893
Back