more power

Discussion in 'Performance Mods' started by bigtrucker2007, Sep 5, 2010.

1. bigtrucker2007

bigtrucker2007 New Member

I put my 66cc ht engine on a better bike this week. The bike is a roadmaster. Before i put it on though i opened up the exhaust port on the jug and the header and now it has a ton of power. I was riding yesterday with my friend and i got up to 32mph on the flat and 23-24 up the hills. That is good compared to me top speed of 17 on the old bike. now I will realy anoy the neighbors.:devilish:

2. a/c man

a/c man Member

Don't annoy your neighbors.. remember the old saying "Don't sh--t where you eat"
  3. bigtrucker2007

bigtrucker2007 New Member

yea i know but i annoy them enough I work on tractors and mowers and run rc cars for the last 4 years I think they learned by now that im a pain in the butt
  4. flyingpez

flyingpez Member

exactly! I do the same think just with motorcycles and nitro rc airplanes and they have learned to just ignore it.
  5. motorpsycho

motorpsycho Active Member

lol...i have a 66 triumph bonneville with straightpipes, my 55 pontiac has dual straightpipes with no mufflers,my occ chopper bike has a modified muffler that is kind of loud, my stingray has an expansion chamber with a modified muffler, i run nitro r/c cars with tuned pipes, so i make plenty of noise.
    Thankfully, the majority of my neighbors are gear heads, and they love it.
    my neighbor down the street has a top fuel funny car in his garage, and no one in the neighborhood has anything louder than that.
  6. adb140275

adb140275 Member

my speedometer said you were going 27 on the flat, if i remember correctly.

and also, when i rode your old bike home for you, i was doing 25 according to the speedometer in my mothers ford explorer (and thats with the crappy old Kent bike).
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  7. skrufryder

skrufryder Member

dont eat at your neighbors
  8. geebt48cc

geebt48cc Member

As far as that goes..................I'm driving a PORSCHE 911 Coupe.................2.7L flat, air cooled 6.

Very loud, with a straight exhaust. With SSI.

.....................does the job "BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~"

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010