Most Bikes?

Stan4d

Local time
3:55 PM
Just curious....who has the most bikes, motorized/in process of motorizing/just have a bike?
My wife got onto me about storage space......I currently have 10 bikes in the garage....plus the wife's trike and 2 bikes that belong to the kids.

I just got into bikes within the last couple of years.
i have 3 bikes (2 motorized, one peddle). one is an old style schwinn stingray ,2 are choppers (one occ, and one jesse james), and one 24" unicycle.
My son has an occ chopper.
my daughter has a dual suspension 26" mountain bike.

I also have about 4 little 16" bikes, 2-3 24" mountain bikes, one 20" mountain bike and a bunch of misc. bike parts.
( I got all of these last ones for free, and the majority of them are not rideable, they are just for parts)

Where do I begin?

I have way too many bikes. I cannot even navigate my way through my garage because of all the bikes. I have a tractor for cutting the grass tucked away somewhere in the garage as well, but I haven't seen it in three years. Altogether I have 28 bikes. Four are motorized: my 2005 Whizzer NE5, my EZMotorbike, my '46 Columbia with a 48cc GruBee and my '80 Western Flyer with a 48cc GruBee. Non-motorized bikes number 24 examples with no fewer than 15 different brands represented. Many of these are in the queue to be restored, with the Schwinn Cycle Truck likely to be the next to receive attention.

I have way too many bikes. I cannot even navigate my way through my garage because of all the bikes. I have a tractor for cutting the grass tucked away somewhere in the garage as well, but I haven't seen it in three years. Altogether I have 28 bikes. Four are motorized: my 2005 Whizzer NE5...

let me help you....I will take the Whizzer off of your hands.....give me $25 and I will pick it up....that should help you find that tractor.

bunch.JPG
what did I win?? :whistle:

I baught one of my bikes for parts from this guy that loves collecting junk and bikes, he put a sign out in front of his house that said "please leave used bikes here , for the needy" dont know if ANY needy kids got any, but his backyard had well over 1 thousand bikes. Wow i spent like an hour going thru some of them and i forgot my wife was in the car around front waiting for me . She was not as impressed as I was.. lol

Back