Most economical Motorized Bikes

2stroker

Local time
11:26 AM
How many miles does your kit get to the gallon. How many horse powers to cc's does your kit run. I have a bumblebeebolton 26cc. 150miles per gallon and over a mph per cc. It goes 30mph outta a 26cc engine. What does your engine do?

A lot of dealers exaggerate their mpg ratings on these units. I had a 1hp , see abvatar ] & it got between 110-125 mpg. That's a LOT better than what most people have posted about theirs.

I have a speedometer and mile counter on my bike. Its gets 10 mile a tank if i ride full throttle if i ride 3/4 throttle it gets 15miles a tank and the tank is 1/8th of a gallon..the person i bought it from didn't mention the gas mileage to me i figured that out on my own..I figured out the over a mph pers cc also..

Be aware that few speedometers , mile counters work anywhere near accurately . I have checked a bike with a GPS, then adjusted the sensor on the wheels & settings, to match.

i might get 100 to 120 on my frictin drive and it does about 23 to 25 mph i can do a 20 mile trek on a tank and a half dont know what size tank either what ever come on these motors it take a little under a hour and that is with a few breaks and refueling to i cruise nicely at 18 mph by the schwin speedo dont know how acurate it is either.

I recall going about 22miles on my standard gas tank Staton FD robin eho35 engine setup on my full suspension basic mountain bike.

It's strange, I have 2 bikes which get the same mileage- around 120 mpg or a mile per ounce. 79cc or 212cc.

What your not getting is the over a mph per cc. I gotta 26cc engine going 28-33mph. You matched me on the gas now match me on the speed per cc!

2stroker- I always thought the smaller the engine- the better the fuel milage should be. Maybe that was wrong.
A 26cc doing 30 mph is very good. Here in NY I need lights, so I have onboard generation (a scooter motor driven by the engine) causing some engine drag.

On the speed per cc-I like the 4 stroke engines. I also get to speed quite quickly.
The 79 has 3 speeds and the 212 doesn't need any more than one.

Back