Most Helpful, Reliable, Best Priced Kit Place To Buy From!

Discussion in 'Dealer Reviews' started by griffin, Dec 8, 2008.

1. griffin

griffin New Member

hello, i am not a worker,owner, anything to do with this motor bike kit company. i am a customer. has been the most helpful website i have ever done buisiness with. i have had 50+ ?'s about their kits, shipping..... and they always reply with the most detailed and helpfull answers. please consider checking out their website.
    ask them some questions, and see how helpful they are. they sell 2 kits, 48cc and a 66cc. they both get near if not exactly 150mpg. they go from about 25mph-40mph! epa certified. prices are lower than anyother kit company! engine gets a 6 month warrenty. they even sell there kits for less than they paid. thanks everyone!

2. spunout

spunout Member

wouldn't that be tough to stay in business?
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

interesting to say the least !!!

now that's really saying a lot there

see how long this holds up

good luck to all as we

ride those THINGS
  4. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Heh, heh, if that's the case, at $180 they paid too much.
  5. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

The engine looks the same. How is it EPA certified?
  6. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

No value there. Lots of bogus claims. Not even the big 3 automakers sell at less than cost :). 180 bucks for an engine that costs about 30 bucks in bulk (not including shipping and customs to USA) when purchased in China.
  7. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Actually, they do. That's why they are in deep doo doo. If they were to price them so they actually made money, they would be priced so high nobody would buy them.

In any case, it is highly suspicious that a new user with 7 posts has nothing but rave reviews for a particular vendor. Raises an eyebrow, that's all I'm saying. Nothing else.