most reliable 70cc 2 stroke engine?

jatgm1

Local time
2:31 AM
what is the most reliable 2 stroke engine that can be easily mounted on a bicycle? (easily being a flexable term) do they sell some kind of honda, or something, engine that you could slap on a bicycle?

denardis is reliable and considering what you get relatively inexpensive. out of the box the 50cc denardis makes about 5 times the power of a 66cc China girl

how would that be mounted on a bicycle? are there mounting brackets on the engine or does it come with some sort of adapter? if not is there somewhere an adapter can be purchased?

i dont see much on the internet about the denardis, it looks like its high performance but im yet to see a bicycle with one mounted. i actually couldnt even find a single video of one of the engines at all.

The only motor I can say is not reliable is a 66 cc

How many genuine Grubee Skyhanks have you owned? Are you taking from experience or what you heard????????? Grubee is the original maker of these motors and every one else copied them! Take time to do a search and see what others say. I know what they are going to say!

how would that be mounted on a bicycle? are there mounting brackets on the engine or does it come with some sort of adapter? if not is there somewhere an adapter can be purchased?
mounting brackets will have to be made but it's a very simple to do. look up KTMC 50 for examples.

mounting brackets will have to be made but it's a very simple to do. look up KTMC 50 for examples.

If I am not mistaken you not only have to make mounts you have to get all the other parts to install like chain, rear sprocket and mounting for sprocket and so on. Please correct me if I am wrong correct me, you are talking about the KTM clone?

I just looked and if we are talking about the same motor it is over $500 and does not come with a exhuast, air filter, chain, rear sprocket and mount and so on.

Back