Motor Bicycle Part-Out[SOLD]

This Christmas I was going to install a SBP shift kit on my happy time motor bike, however when I noticed that Duane from thatsdax was selling his GT50R engine for a bit more than a shift kit, I couldn't pass up the offer. My happy-time powered bike, a Motobecane 400ht from 2003 has been a ton of fun this past year but I am looking for something a bit larger to mount this GT50R to. Therefore, I would like to part-out this bike.

My motobecane is very strong in general, however it has a few issues. One is that I have never gotten around to installing a wide pedal crank. My current crank causes my left pedal to rub against a small area of my SBP tuned pipe, resulting in a small amount of paint coming off of that spot. The other problem is that my front suspension fork might be getting a bit old as it is a bit soft. This could possibly be rebuilt or a new front suspension fork could be purchased. Everything else is in good condition as far as I know. This motorbike can run at 30 mph all day long and has great acceleration. Here is a list of prices:

Whole bike and engine system already assembled- $375 obo.

Whole motobecane 400ht bicycle without engine components: $150
Includes a large, comfortable cloud 9 seat (worth $35), aftermarket seat post, front disc brake, quality ~$30 cyclo-computer, rear v-brake, suspension front fork, low-resistance hybrid tires, and quality aluminum wheels. The bike frame itself is aluminum and is built to last.

-Whole Engine package (includes everything except for the standard bike components and the CNS carburetor): $230
-Engine: Thatsdax F80 HT with only 350 miles (will include SBP mount, stock mounts, mounting hardware, clutch lever and and clutch sound deadening cover). Can also include stock exhaust if you wish.- $70
-Carburetor: NT with both billet intake, standard intake, and low profile performance air filter. Will include various jets and throttle setup.- $35
-Exhaust: SBP Tuned pipe with less than 100 miles- $50
-Drive system: Andyinchville 40T aluminum rear sprocket and top hat adapter (will include 415 chain)- $60
-Tank with extra o-rings, fuel line, in-line fuel filter, and cap- $15

-CNS carburetor with the longer offset intake also available for $40

All of these prices do not include shipping and are negotiable. Just shoot me a reasonable offer. These prices are already incredibly low for all of the money and time that I have put into my bike however, so please no low-balling. Including the cost of the bike itself, I estimate that this motorbike is worth at least $600 in its entirety.

Thanks

Attached is a recent picture that I took of my bike. This this was from before I installed the expansion chamber exhaust.

Attachments

• motor bike dec.jpg
    motor bike dec.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 287
Bump!!!

I need to sell this bike so that I can work on my new project. Therefore, I'm lowering my prices to even more ridiculous levels. If you are just getting into motorbiking or if you are in need of some performance parts, these are amazing deals for very lightly-used stuff (most is at more than a 50% discount!).

Whole bike and engine system already assembled- $320 obo.

Whole motobecane 400ht bicycle without engine components: $125
Includes a large, comfortable cloud 9 seat (worth $35), aftermarket seat post, front disc brake, quality ~$30 cyclo-computer, rear v-brake, suspension front fork, low-resistance hybrid tires, and quality aluminum wheels. The bike frame itself is aluminum and is built to last. I tested the suspension again and it appears ok. I had mis-adjusted the preload. I did notice that 3 spokes on the rear wheel are a bit loose however. Otherwise the bike is very solid.

-Whole Engine package (includes everything except for the standard bike components and the CNS carburetor): $200
-Engine: Thatsdax F80 HT with only 350 miles (will include SBP mount, stock mounts, mounting hardware, clutch lever and and clutch sound deadening cover). Can also include stock exhaust if you wish.- $65
-Carburetor: NT with both billet intake, standard intake, and low profile performance air filter. Will include various jets and throttle setup.- $30
-Exhaust: SBP Tuned pipe with less than 100 miles- $45
-Drive system: Andyinchville 40T aluminum rear sprocket and top hat adapter (will include 415 chain)- $55
-Tank with extra o-rings, fuel line, in-line fuel filter, and cap- $15

-CNS carburetor with the longer offset intake also available for $35

Attached are some better pictures of my motor bike as it is now with the expansion chamber exhaust.

Attachments

• 0112012034.jpg
    0112012034.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 269
  • 0112012036.jpg
    0112012036.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 0112012037.jpg
    0112012037.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 0112012039.jpg
    0112012039.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Bump!

I really want to sell this bike so I have dropped the price for the entire bike to $290 plus shipping. This price is so good that it is unlikely to last for long so send me a pm if you are interested!

Back