motor problems!!! help!!

ishbomb915

Local time
3:09 AM
So my 49cc motor has a habit of dieing when my cluch is all the way in when i come to a stop. I had a crash when the motor was running and went to a dead stop. It runs fine when i go from a dead stop and inguage it with the bump start as most do but if i come to a stop the motor dies, I.E. at a stop sign for a red light but i have to bump start it again as if it was not already started. What could the problem be ? Could it be a cluch issue or is it something more serious? Plez help and any ideas are welcome .

probably looking at info here about adjusting clutch & cable will fix it

So my 49cc motor has a habit of dieing when my cluch is all the way in when i come to a stop. I had a crash when the motor was running and went to a dead stop. It runs fine when i go from a dead stop and inguage it with the bump start as most do but if i come to a stop the motor dies, I.E. at a stop sign for a red light but i have to bump start it again as if it was not already started. What could the problem be ? Could it be a cluch issue or is it something more serious? Plez help and any ideas are welcome .

Ideal adjustment if your clutch completely disengages.

clutch is just out of adjustment. if it's a new build that'll probably go away as the clutch slackens up but if not you might need to adjust the flower nut and then adjust the preload.

Back