Motorcycle cop 1, fugitive biker 0...lol.

Gravel in the palms hurts too 😆. Riding around in a gravel driveway as a kid was a good experience to thicken skin.
If thats the case, you must have the hide of a buffalo by now then Gordy as many times you must have gone down...lol.

You must have a lifetime supply first aid kit on hand...lol.

Been watching you tube vids of popo chasing bikes with stupid young men running for simple stuff. No DL, simple warrant, no ins. In a few of those vids the popo used the pit maneuver on the bikes. A couple were killed , some seriously injured. I don't think that is justified for a harmless crime, murder yes stop them at all cost. If interested search Arkansas state police on you tube. They don't mess around, way different than Chicago, NY or LA.

If thats the case, you must have the hide of a buffalo by now then Gordy as many times you must have gone down...lol.

You must have a lifetime supply first aid kit on hand...lol.
My mother has gotten used to keeping lots of first aid on hand lol. I get deep cuts all the time while working on stuff. I usually just use some hydrogen peroxide to clean it and slap a bandaid on it. It it's bad enough that's when I pull out the super glue and duct tape lol.

Back