Motored Bike Ride Oympia WA 5/2/10

C

cwucat42

We will be meeting at the Fish Tale Brewery in down town Olympia WA on Sunday at noon. We plan on riding around beautiful Olympia. So far it's just the two of us-but we hope that others will join us. My brother lives in Olympia and I'm driving down from Arlington. I recently finished my New Belgium Fat Tire build and am anxious to hit the streets! We hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I would have seen this a day sooner! I would have loved to have joined your ride, you're just an hour drive away from me.

Ride 5/2

Hi,

If you send me your e-mail address I'll notify you the next time we get together. There were 5 of us on this first ride. It was a great success. Although the weather wasn't great, a great time was had by all. We rode about 15 miles. There were 4 motored bikes and a whizzer. The average age of the group was around 50. We definitely plan on future rides.

Shawn

May 2nd ride in Olympia a success!

We had 5 riders on Sunday. Despite the occasional sprinkle, a great time was had by all. We had 5 riders and we covered about 15 miles. If you'd like to be notified as to when the next ride will be, just send me your e-mail address. Thanks!

Attachments

• wooden bike.jpg
    wooden bike.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 167
Back