Not open for further replies.
A Little Humor

attachment.php

Attachments

• Humor 001.jpg
    Humor 001.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 825
Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I can tell it is a different person.

I should think so! I say i have read much of aussijesters thread on endless sphere forum he definately doesnt like safe buyt i also can see why after reading here he doesn't give up just keeps going on no matter what people post to him. Can't moderator do something about the continual posting he does to himself its ridiculous.

Cheap/easy shots........not the way to growth.

wow,
That is some good bridge building. (sarchasim)
Since the few guy's who are/were acctualy interested in attempting your "perfect vision" of e-bike racing are mature & don't seem to fit your "ideal" body type, your resort to name calling & fat jokes.

Add that you introduced the streamers comment out of context & still haven't explained why. (other than you were obviously offended by eaves dropping & didn't bother to read above or below the remarkes to qualify it)
Hnnmm.
I would be fired by a guy who hides in anonimity, calls people names,(FAT/DIRTY RIDER) then quits his own challange.......& then continues poking fun at geriatrics & obesity. (thats just imature & mean spirited. Whats next? mentaly retarded jokes?)

Safe, I fear you have single handedly destroyed your foundation.
Upon thinking it through, I am more convinced you thrive on negative re-enforcment. You prolly never intended to do any of this to completion, just looking for something to argue about on the intenet. ( I beleive this is a form of internet trolling) You got me, thats for sure.
Safe 1 -Toddmoto 0
Thud out.......for now.

wow,
That is some good bridge building. (sarchasim)
Since the few guy's who are/were acctualy interested in attempting your "perfect vision" of e-bike racing are mature & don't seem to fit your "ideal" body type, your resort to name calling & fat jokes.

I have reported him to admins Toddmotto he also called me a twit and rallied to get me banned on the halback thread supposedly because i follow around and make trouble what a load of **** this guy is i really dislike this man now no wonder he has no support. I know the one that should be banned and its not me. I have been told now he was banned from Endless Sphere is this correct? If so it doesn't surprise me at all.

Pedaless,
Yes its true. Safe is not welcome at ES. I do not know the whole story (or care too) I arived there about the same time safe disapeard.

To be honest, the name calling doesn't bother me. Other than being disapointed about the failed comunication. The rambling story of his young vetran freind had me wondering what the point was. I have 2 sons serving in the USMC currently & one is stationed overseas. I hope no one ever questions my contribution to the USA.(This is a non political thread so I wont start on that road)

I will let others decide if this is plagerism:
Check the dates.
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13957
& here is a thread started here:
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=23955
A clever side step to concentraight on the Halbach phenomina, but interesting that all the "hot topics" at ES are chewed & re-spewed here without a single referance to the sources.....that alone will get you banned in a technology based forum. You lose all credibility if you can't be fact checked.
Interestingly, the Spooky tooth thread here was penned a day after it arived at ES also.

This thread has long outlived its life. The race that it was started about has passed and other topics have arisen. I will close it. To further disscuss raised issues it is suggested that threads be started in the apropriate areas. This is no longer about the 2010 race.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back