MotoredBikes.com LOGO Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the last one:cool:

Sitting on the bike and checking how the pedals rest was a great idea.

Does the font you use have an open licence or do you need to pay a royalty to use it as some require?

It is more expensive to get printing and embroidering done in 4 colours so it may pay to maybe drop the yellow. I like it and I don't really care if it adds a few dollars but if people are buying a number of items then this may help. I have organised printing for a surf patrol club previously and the difference between 3 and 4 colours can be over the top.

Just on the electrical flash... do we need it at all? I am not against electric at all and in fact have seen some great videos from this site and am considering a build down the track. It could also double as a spark plug spark so all good but if it is included to keep the electric crew happy then do we need to include a picture of the sun and wind? Some members have spoken about this being a future power option. I guess we need to think about the 10 year plan.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and...

To me International indicates that you deal with overseas clients etc. and not necessarily local.

Would 'Worldwide' be better?

2 cents x 2 cant = 4 cents worth:D

but...but...i already made it my avatar...

keep talking, guys, 'SicAussie is the one who's doing the work, i'm just enjoying the ride :)

ps-how do you like the yellow border?

i had to think on this a bit to realize something...in my opinion:
MBc isn't about "keeping someone happy"...MBc is about "including everyone" 8)

yeh. I like SicAussie, :Dthats my new name, or maybe just "Sicaus"

I'm happy with augidog's choice for final artwork (um; i think it's his Avitar now, quick work there augidog) LOL;):p

but if ya wanna try new stuff it's all good foalks

what about a vote on a few types, you guys can get a good response from the members in general

BTW you can usually print with a database now. so names, location or country can be printed or sewn variable.
It's what i do at work, we print direct marketing through a database.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable_data_printing
it may be worth considering for future print work, especially if you have a database already. it can personalise for better market audience responce.
oh man! I'm sounding like the sales guys I see at work :eek:

like the new look forum doooodes.

Attachments

• newworldwide001.jpg
    newworldwide001.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 342
the "worldwide" is neat, too :)

i should say my preemptive strike on using your work as an avatar was a way of celebrating the new software, and was nothing but compliment...but if anyone has objection to me using it, speak up...unless it's only because you want to use it, that is, then i say nya-nya-nya :p

8)

the "worldwide" is neat, too :)

i should say my preemptive strike on using your work as an avatar was a way of celebrating the new software, and was nothing but compliment...but if anyone has objection to me using it, speak up...unless it's only because you want to use it, that is, then i say nya-nya-nya :p

8)
haha :p
I do like the worldwide as well!!!

How about maybe getting this logo silk screened? Put it on a small flag and I would fly it on my trike.

Papa

under my stars and stripes of course!:cool:

of course, wouldn't have it any other way 8)

we'll be looking into all the possibilities...you can bank on that!

Hey augidog
I liked your preemptive strike bro

you have got my thumbs up

It's all about community here i guess and i was stoked that you chose my artwork for yur avtar

i'm flat out renovating a house at the moment, so logging in maybe every second night as i fall asleep not long after i have dinner, (dog tired) but i keep wondering which logo will be th final

BTW. how will i be exporting this artwork to you guys?
Will it be a PDF or a Adobe Indesign Document?

Keep me posted OK guys

I will look into more variations if you guys have more suggestions

All the best everybody

and... put back your avitar augidog! your too ugly for a photo shot.:p hehehe
Just joking mate, sheesh you guys are ugly ;):p:D:):)

alrighty then, thanks bro! can't be scaring the new folks off wif me uglymug, eh? :p

i think all i have to do is take the .jpg to the local guy, i'll keep you posted on what i learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back