MotoredBikes.com newby

crazycroatian

Local time
8:49 AM
Hey all,
Im crazycroatian and i have just gotten into motorized bikes. im not entirely sure which kit to get though. I am debating between the grubee skyhawk and an SD Stinger. My buddy just got a stinger and he likes it but which one is better? I am putting the kit on a cruiser and plan on using it as transportation too and from school.

Any input?

Thanks!

Smart move, I just built 5 skyhawk 48cc & 1 66cc. All engines run good, I got them from kings best deal I could find. Did you get the kit with the high performance carb with the fuel air mix screw

I got mine from gasbikes.net but i think its run by the same people as kings. if you look at the toll free number they are the same and the site is pretty much laid out exactly the same, same products too. as for the carb i just got the one that comes with it. i figure on my first build i will minimize my cost as much as i can.

Yes, same kits so your getting the new carb. The only problem I had with building 6 bikes was tuning the carbs just right, but thanks to motoredbikes.com its all good. If you got the black engine, its a gt2 square head and the non painted is a gt2b round head,they dont tell you that. There is some different parts between the two kits and the kill switch with the gt2b will need a frame ground and the kill switch with the gt2 can be pluged into the black ground wires. I like the gt2 best. Thats my 2 cents and good luck with your build.

Yeah mine is the non painted. we'll see how it goes and i will post pics of my first build. Thanks for the input!

Back