Canada Motorized Bicycle Canada Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
5:40 PM
logo-motorized-bicycle-canada.png

Products: Motorized bicycle engine kit seller. The Highest Quality Bicycle Engine Kit around.

Last edited:
i bought my GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5 66cc Angle Fire Slant Head Bike Motor Kit from motorizedbicycle.ca here in canada and was 1 happy customer. i asked questions before buying it in emails and he ALWAYS replied within the hour with the answers i needed and after i bought it he shipped it the same day with ups and i got it 2 days later. i was VERY pleased with this dealer for his professionalism. after i installed it and broke it in, not once did i have a problem with the engine. i gave him 5 stars for great customer service, and delivery. ill definitely deal with these guys again.

As DeathProof mentioned,excellent service,quick shipping and good price.
Paul answered all my questions almost immediately and even posted a photo of my build
on the site.
will also do business with them again,

so,ordered a second engine,service was quicker than the last time.due to an issue with chain quality,i asked him to remove chain as i wasnt planning on using it.
he subbed in a MUCH heavier chain,and a sprocket i enquired about and spare tensioner.
paul is right on the ball if you want my opinion.
gotta send him a thank-you note.
thanks for reading.

Just bought a 4-stroke kit from motorizedbicycle.com. I was very happy with their communication and quality of their kit. They are located in Niagra Falls, NY, although their primary address is in Ontario, CA. Their Canadian affiliate is at motorizedbicycle.ca.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have nothing but good things to say about them, they carry the real deal and I've never had a problem, and I've bought a LOT of parts from them.
BTW, they distribute as BirdDog.

I plan on getting one next month “ January 2020, I hope that I will have the same experience dealing with motorizedbicycle.ca as everyone else has. I hope that I don’t get a crappie one.

After paying express shipping Canada post they change my order to purlator reg ground service after billing me 30 for expidated service so got ripped off on delivery fees and not delivery went from 2end to 5 pissed they changed delivery and shipping method after paying extra for faster service

Back