Motorized Bicycle on page 48 of Make Magazine

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by jackofalltrades, May 9, 2011.

1. I pick up Make Magazine every now and then and this latest issue has an article on Page 48 about a guy who bought a kit and after 3 years he finally put it together. Now a really great nuts and bolts article but good for some exposure to our hobby/passion. The picture shows a nice conversion with a Stinger kit on a cruiser frame with a springer front end. Some other good articles on Karts, scooters etc. It's worth at least looking at it on the news stand. If you go to their website you can get 5 issues at a really good rate. It's published quarterly.

2. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

if you can't find a copy of the magazine, you can actually read it online here:

Make Magazine MB article

they have a PBS TV show,too, that I have been lucky enough to catch a few episodes of.

3. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman Active Member

Two years on the laundry counter...can't understand why his "wife wasn't going to put up any longer with lost counter space". Immm I guess they just don't understand.

4. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

The article ends with a nice link back to the OTHER mb forum

Guess we got left out here!

5. We will have to reply in a letter to the editor about our forum!

6. shell shock

shell shock Member

still! its still an 2 page article about our passion! also, picked up a issue when it was released. cool drill powered cart.

7. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

Should of had this forum listed

8. shell shock

shell shock Member

ehy man, im not saying im cool with the neglect, but its still something.